Thread: Dear Callie and Frisky!

Dear Callie and Frisky!

Hello, Callie and Frisky up in Canada! Happy two-for-Tuesday Cats of the Day!

What a rescue story your person has told! You were outdoor kitties, along with your mom-cat and your sister. Your people kept an eye on you as you went from yard to yard, and finally made a home under the porch! Your people earned your trust with food, toys and treats. Then they brought you inside, and you were home! (I hope your mom-cat got to go home too)

What lovely kitties you are! Callie, you have such pretty calico markings and Frisky, I like your perfect (purr-fect!) tabby stripes! Callie, you are good at waking people up with up-close purrs! Frisky, you like to chase a crinkled-up paper ball and your people enjoy watching you play! Best of all, you are loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to Callie and Frisky! It will be your first Gotcha Day soon, too, so early Happy Gotcha Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cool Callie and Fabulous Frisky!

Callie, you are a beautiful, _beautiful_ calico! I absolutely love the fur pattern, the eyes, and how you're wrapping your arm around your sister, Frisky! You were born outside, but your amazing human found you and now you're a nice little house kitty! You're an affectionate girl, purring in people's faces, and you like waking them up. Happy cat of the day, Cool Callie!

Frisky, you are also a gorgeous cat with those amber eyes, fascinating stripes, and priceless face expression! You were rescued with Callie, and you're also a nice little house cat. You're the playful one, and like to chase crinkled balls of paper, and you can have loads of fun with one paper alone! I'm so glad you and your sister got rescued, and now have amazing lives! Happy cat of the day, Fabulous Frisky!

Dearest Callie and Frisky, you are adorable, both of you! You're so pretty, Callie with your Calico design, and Frisky with that brown-black Tabby pattern. You've both got your looks down just right! What a fantastic photo you've posted, and thank you for sharing it with us! You two are cuddled up together, Callie behind Frisky with your arm draped across your sister's shoulder. It not only shows off your beauty, it also shows your deep devotion to each other! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to St. Thomas in Ontario to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were found as kittens with your dear sister Sasha and Mom living behind a table on the front porch of your dear Purrrsons-to-be. Sasha was taken home by a neighbor, but the rest of you kept out of reach. Then your Mom moved you other two. It took some time, but eventually your Purrrsons coaxed you out with toys and treats and attention. Finally one night when you kittens came out to play, they picked you both up and brought you Home! (And I hope so very much that your Mom was rescued and got a great home, too!)

Now you are a year old and good little house-kitties. Callie, you like to awaken people with purrrs in their faces, and Frisky, you enjoy chasing crinkled-up paper balls and sometimes playing fetch with one. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. They say that all that work to rescue you and then win your trust was time well spent, and I couldn't agree more! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Callie and Frisky, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrsons and I hope your dear Mom and sister Sasha and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Well done! Excellent tale, beautiful cats 😻

Happy two for Tuesday Cat of the Day, Callie and Frisky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Callie and Frisky!!!

Hi Callie and Frisky! Congratulations on being crowned Cats of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious pair you are, girls! Heartwarming, happy new beginning rescue stories such as yours always make my day! Endless thanks to your family for never giving up on you two, going that extra mile; assuring that you would be well cared for, safe, loved and cherished all the days of your lives! And how well you two are repaying the compassion shown you, bringing so much joy and love to your humans' lives! Well worth the effort, indeed!

All that work to rescue them, and then win their trust, was time well spent.
    How luck your family is, Callie and Frisky, having two such beautiful, sweet and loving furkids in you! You truly are just as special as can be, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

So sorry to have missed your official day, girls. Hopefully you're still in celebration mode, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Callie and Frisky, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~