Thread: Tidus is too cute

Blog Entries

Tidus is too cute

Just need to give a huge shoutout to Tidus ❤️💕💕💕😘😘❤️💕💕❤️😘

Beautiful Tidus!

Hi Tidus, a.k.a. Pootpoot! hehe! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh, what a brave, beautiful Boxer x English Bulldog you are, Tidus; a fighter and survivor; truly a miracle puppy!!!

My heart sank, reading of all of your brushes with death, from near suffocation to coccidia to parvo! But whatever life threw your way you survived, beating all the odds (with a little help from your Daddy!), and the rest is happy history! A higher power most certainly had a very special job in mind for you to have spared you the unspeakable: best friend and loving companion to your people! And now, fully recovered, healthy and whole, you're enjoying every minute of life to the max, bringing so much joy and love to your family's days, most of all your Mom, your *special human!*

How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful, joyful, gentle and loving furkid, a soulmate and life changer in you, Tidus! You truly are one strong, little angel, a fighter and survivor of epic proportions; your indomitable spirit an inspiration to us all!

I am the most lucky girl in the world to have my baby still with me, I love him so much. <3
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming, life affirming backstory, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos has made my morning! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk with your human; playing (causing chaos) with your bestie, Kian the Ferret; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud Mommy! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tidus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kian, too!

Brave, beautiful angel!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-21-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tidus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You have survived several life threatening situations
    now you are a happy and healthy pup who loves life
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Tidus, a.k.a. Pootpoot, you are adorable! You're absolutely beautiful in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. What a terrific grin you have! And what an amazing tale you have to tell! You've made it through a few near-death experiences, thankfully. Nearly smothered by Mum sitting on you; we're so glad that Dad did mouth-to-mouth and saved you! And we're so glad you and your siblings survived coccidia and then parvo, except for sweet little Ico. Ico is now a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, a whole and healthy eternal pup.

Now you are a healthy two-year-old, enjoying your walks with your dear mom every day. Your best friend is your ferret buddy Kian, and you also have your kitty housemate pal. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tidus, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and Kian and kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Ico Angel is rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 06-21-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

5. The name Tidus was super suiting for such a strong fellow!
    congratulations on him being Dog of the Day

​What a brave dog you are Tidus! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana