Thread: Kaptivating Kodiak!

Kaptivating Kodiak!

Dearest Kodiak, what a gorgeous Golden Retriever you are! You're absolutely stunning in that great photo, and thank you for sharing. Your light-brown and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes and that big grin. You're so cute standing in the water there! As your dear person says, you love the water, and you're "in it at any opportunity, from a puddle to a lake to the ocean!"

And what a delightful personality you have! You're always happy, and you make people smile by wagging your tail at them. You're a good listener, very obedient, sweet, and loving. Best of all, you're a snuggler, covering everyone's outfits in fine golden dog hair! You fathered a litter of beautiful Golden puppies and were an excellent dad to them. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kodiak, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear pups and their dear mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kodiak

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy and a good father.
    You love the water and snuggling
    Celebrate your special day

Kaptivating Kodiak!

Good morning, Kodiak! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Retriever loving home!

What a beautiful boy are, Kodiak; the quintessential Golden, from your stunning good looks to your love (obsession) for water; from your unwavering devotion to your family to your big heart! Golden to the core, a friend to all, that you are! And I have no doubt you were/are the best Dad to your babies! There's a reason Golden Retrievers are among the most beloved breeds of all time, and pups such you are the reason why!

How luck your family is, having a beautiful best friend, a sweet and loving companion, a comforter and consummate snuggler in you, Kodiak! More than just a "pet," your family!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning a bit about your happy life, seeing your heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your doggie siblings; getting wet, hehe; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Kodiak, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your furry brothers and sisters, too!

Gorgeous Kodiak...dry or wet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

4. Sorry for the late reply; just wanted to give my congratulations on him being Dog of the Day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Kaptivating Kodiak.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana