Thread: Nifty Nigel!

Nifty Nigel!

Dearest Nigel, what a good-looking young fellow you are, a gorgeous Orangeman with white trim! My gorgeous Orangelady with white trim Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are utterly adorable in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. (I love your long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eybrows!) They certainly do show you engaging in various activities over the years. What an adorable, precious kitten you were (still adorable and precious, of course)! And how nice to see you with your dear doggie friend Carl. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you, and Carl too. I can't, of course, but I know that you and your dear Meowmie and boyfriend will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a real 'people-cat.' As Meowmie says, you are "the most social, chill cat on the planet." You join right in playing with visitors, even loud children. You don't mind being picked up or cuddled, and your dear Purrrents have never heard you hiss or growl. You and Meowmie have been through many adventures in the past couple of years. You were born in Virginia but moved across country with your Purrrents and Carl, sitting in the car's back seat for five days and 3000 miles. You've been Meowmie's best buddy during quarantine and spend most of your time either laying on me, laying near me, or attacking boyfriend's feet (playfully). You are a blessing, and you and Meowmie were meant to be together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nigel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Carl and Meowmie and boyfriend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe a special round of attacking boyfriend's feet!

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2020 at 08:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nifty Nigel!

Hi Nigel! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, most fetching feline you are! You look so dashing, posing beneath your tree, decked out in that colorful, Christmas themed bowtie, sweetheart! In fact, my Orange Tabby boy, Tigg'r, lays claim to the very same bowtie!

I so enjoyed reading your proud Mom's tribute, Nigel! Wow, what an exciting, adventure filled life you and she have shared, you traveling all way from VA to California...8 states, 3,000 miles over 5 days in the back of her car! Talk about a chill kitty, hehe

When we moved across the country, he sat in the backseat of my car for five days and 3000 miles. He has traveled to 8 states which is probably way more than most cats. Every night he adapted calmly to whatever hotel room we were staying in and never made any complaints
    And now, having put down roots in California, nothing but happy, carefree days of chillin' and sunning, spending fun time with Carl, loving on your Mommy! How blessed she is, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as laid back and sociable as you; a best buddy as comforting as you, especially during quarantine!

He has been my best buddy during quarantine and spends most of his time either laying on me, laying near me, or attacking my boyfriends feet (playfully). He is truly a blessing and I feel that we were meant to be companions to each other.
    No doubt about it, Nigel. You and your Mom were destined to be as one, best friends for life! You truly are the best of the best, Nigel, the poster boy for kitty adoption! And oh yes, Nigel! I do love you!!! How could anyone NOT fall in love with a boy as special as you!

Great thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, and fab photo timeline with us! Meeting you today has been such a joy! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...chilln' in the California sunshine and playing with best pup pal, Carl; cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Nigel, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable Carl, too!

Fruit Loops?

How precious!

Wow!!!

Besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Cat of the Day, Nifty Nigel.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana