Thread: Beautiful Biscuit!

Beautiful Biscuit!

Dearest Biscuit, what a beautiful lady you are indeed! That Apricot Tabby Cat fur is an absolutely gorgeous color and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with the cute pink nose and ears and those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty in each one of them. It's so nice to see what a good mommy you are with your precious kittens in the one, and then you cuddling up with your BFF Tigger in the last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bernardsville, NJ to pet you and your kittens and Tigger and your other family cat! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You found your dear Meowmie-to-be at her college dorm and let her know she was the chosen one. You lived with her there for a couple of weeks and then went to New Jersey with her to join your Purrrmanent family, her mom and two other cats. You had your kittens not long after, and you were such a good mom, doing your sweet floppy thing with them, cuddling them in your arms, and laying next to them. And you won the heart of the very macho family cat Tigger, who had never liked other cats before! Now you and he are best friends, as we see so well in your photo, and he's much happier and sweeter to everyone. Meowmie says you're sweet and funny, and you've completed her family's life. They're so happy they found you! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Biscuit, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tigger and kittens and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-15-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    NO Way!!! Biscuit is the very best of the best! Love her to death 😻😻

Beautiful Biscuit!!!

Hi Biscuit! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and how very deserving you are!!!

What a heartwarming, uplifting, life affirming rags to riches story is yours, Biscuit! I so enjoyed reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute to her beautiful girl; learning of the very special place you hold in her heart, not to mention how you came to named!

We are so grateful to your Mom for rescuing you, though to be honest, I have a feeling it was every bit as much you choosing her, knowing that soon you would be in need of a warm, safe and loving home in which to have your babies! And once home, not only did you worm your way into your humans' hearts in record time, you won over macho man Tigger's heart too! And I have no doubt you were the best Mom to your babies, too!

How very lucky your family is, Biscuit, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their own; bringing to much joy and happiness to their lives; completing them!

She not only brought beautiful kittens into life, but also joy and happiness to me and my family. We are so happy we found Biscuit; she is so sweet, funny, and has completed me and my family's life.
    Yes, you truly are a treasure, Biscuit, one in a million, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks to for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photo spread, has brought some much needed warmth and sunshine to my cold and grey day! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...cuddling with bestie, Tigger; sharing fun time with your family; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Biscuit, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to precious Tigger, too!

Best friends!

Best Mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What beautiful kittens you have, Biscuit.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Biscuit in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet rescue story! You were "with kitten" and needed help, although your rescuer didn't know that at the time. You lived in the dorm for a little while, and then your rescuer took you home. You had your kittens and joined the family! You met Tigger and won him over Best of all, you have brought joy and happiness to your family!

You are a beautiful lady- I like your pretty apricot-colored fur! I wonder if you still do your floppy thing? I would be delighted to pet you and Tigger- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you both some extra pats and snuggles for me!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Biscuit, and love to Tigger too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678