Greetings, Wyatt, a.k.a. Mr. Twister Town! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Quarter Horse you are, Wyatt; simply stunning!!! Your Dun coloring and your markings are magnificent! Thanks to your human for giving us an in-depth description of your color classification!

Wyatt's color is called Dun though sometimes people mistake him for a Buckskin. But he is a Dun because he has a dorsal stripe down his back and zebra stripes on his legs. He is registered in the American Quarter Horse Association as well as the American Buckskin Horse Association. Wyatt is 15.3 hands tall. He has a small star on his face and two back socks.
And just look at the definition in your musculature! Wow! Suffice it to say you're gorgeous!!! And as if you could come any more recommended, you're even more beautiful in personality; just as gentle as can be; a friend to all (expect those evil plastic bags)!

Wyatt is very easygoing and laid back (unless he sees a plastic bag). He is the kind of horse that anyone can ride and have a good time on him. Wyatt is also very patient in helping me train younger horses as well.
I'm sure it was difficult for your former human, and for you, needing to be re-homed. But just as your human assured your former owner, you would never want for anything, being loved and cherished, forever and always! And oh my, what a wonderful life it is!

How truly blessed your human is, having a beautiful, laid back, gentle and loving best friend in you, Wyatt! You even take time out of your busy days to help mentor the young horses! What a boy! You truly are one in a million, a treasure, just as special as can be!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a leisurely mountain trail ride; spending some fun time with your horse friends; munching on a juicy apple or carrot, maybe a peppermint, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Wyatt, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Simply stunning!

Razzberries!