Hi there, I wanted to come back, but wasn't really sure of my old username or password, so figured I'd create a new one. It's been a long time actually. I think my old name was JennLibrarian, that's what I used for a lot of things, but so much has changed, I figured might as well start over as I have with many things. I retired early from teaching, due to health issues (depression and anxiety and shattering my right leg/ankle/both feet. It took forever to heal from the fall in 2013, and I still hurt, and cannot jump, skip, or run. I do walk, and I bought a bike for low impact exercise, just need to get a decent seat and the tires fixed.

I also left Allentown, PA back in 2015. I lost my house to foreclosure, due to the fact that I just could not support myself and my mortgage on my retirement/short term disability. I moved back closer to my parents, which has been nice, but sometimes, a pain, lol. I live in a really lovely mobile home court, and am enjoying the countryside, but still miss the amenities of the city. There is such a lack of variety of ethnic foods, and places to shop. I guess the peace and quiet, and lack of violence that was happening in the city is a fair trade off tho.

I also got MARRIED!! NOT to Dave, the idiot I was dating way back when. He and I are still friends, but I met a man last year, we bonded really quickly, and we married this Feb. 13th, at the JP. My father loves him, my mother does not approve.... then again, what did she approve of?? Nothing. Our relationship has kind of parted ways, but I needed to put my foot down and let her know that I am my own person, and at 50 years old, I don't need her approval to do things anymore. She liked to do that, and make me miserable, so I'm feeling like a happier person.

I'm on new depression/bipolar meds, and just started a brand new add on this week, called Vraylar. It's only been a few days, but I feel a difference. My last add on was not expressly for bipolar, and this one is. I'm happy with the change. I have a new doctor too. My last one was suspended for ethics issues.... ugh. So it took some time finding a new doctor that accepted my insurance and one I bonded with. I'm hoping for things to go smoother than they did before.

I still have kitties, but I don't foster any longer. I don't have the room for that in my mobile home. My husband brought his kitten with him, her name is Jiah, and she's about 9months old right now. She rules the roost too, lol. My boys all run from her. I lost 4 kitties within 9 months back between 2016 and 2017, so it was really a tough time emotionally. They were all elderly, but of course that didn't make it any easier. I still have Milo and Kitten, but my new boys are Linus and Gentle Ben. Ben lives up to his full name. He is a love, and I'm so happy I rescued him and took him in. I'll post pictures later on when I am on my phone.

I hope everyone is well, and I can't wait to read about all your pets again! I'm on facebook too, on the PetTalk group, Jennie Lynn Gundaker, if anyone wants to friend me on there. I miss the comraderie or however it's spelled, that was on this site. I don't have many friends or anything, I keep to myself, but it's better this way. I don't like drama and theatrics, so I'm a happier person!

Take care, and hope to hear from you all!