Thread: New account, new marriage, new life

Hybrid View

Hi Jennie, nice to see you back here! There are not many of the oldies left. I rarely post myself, since I lost Fister.

Congratulations on getting married… to a nice guy this time. And you moved, too. That’s a lot of things happening. I hope your health issues will be solved and everything will go smooth.

I’m so sorry you lost four kitties in such a short period, but glad you have some new ones. It may be difficult to post pics of them, most of us can’t anymore. If you mail some to Karen, she may put them up for you.

Best of luck with your new life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Hi Jennie, nice to see you back here! There are not many of the oldies left. I rarely post myself, since I lost Fister.

Congratulations on getting married… to a nice guy this time. And you moved, too. That’s a lot of things happening. I hope your health issues will be solved and everything will go smooth.

I’m so sorry you lost four kitties in such a short period, but glad you have some new ones. It may be difficult to post pics of them, most of us can’t anymore. If you mail some to Karen, she may put them up for you.

Best of luck with your new life!
    It's good to hear from you!! We can't post pics any more?? Hm.... that's a bummer. I don't want to create more work for Karen. I remember so many old names. It's a shame the oldies aren't around any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by jennielynn1970 View Post
    It's good to hear from you!! We can't post pics any more?? Hm.... that's a bummer. I don't want to create more work for Karen. I remember so many old names. It's a shame the oldies aren't around any longer.
    You can still post pictures, some operating systems have trouble with it, but not all. At some point, when time and money will permit will upgrade the software so everyone should be able to again.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    You can still post pictures, some operating systems have trouble with it, but not all. At some point, when time and money will permit will upgrade the software so everyone should be able to again.
    Remind me again how to post pics??

5. Quote Originally Posted by jennielynn1970 View Post
    Remind me again how to post pics??
    Welcome back

use https://imgur.com/ or https://postimages.org/ to upload your picture to. once youve uploaded it you should see something like (the [img]http: etc etc thing will be different for you) copy that whole thing an than paste it into your post
    Last edited by Vette; 06-16-2020 at 08:59 PM.