Thread: Precious Chloe!

Precious Chloe!

Dearest Chloe, what a precious Dwarf Rabbit you are, indeed! You are so beautiful, with your pretty grey and white fur that looks so soft and your sweet face with those cute perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. You are your dear person's sweetheart, whom she/he rescued from the SPCA when you were just a baby. He/she had recently lost her/his other bunny Junior and saw you on Petfinder.com. You fell in love and immediately adopted each other!

You enjoy running around the room and being rewarded with a Wheat Thin cracker. You sit by your person while he/she watches TV and drinks coffee. You come over to greet someone on the sofa and wait for some "pets." You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chloe, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe with a special serving of Wheat Thins! We know that Junior Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Chloe!

Hi Miss Chloe! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What an adorable, most precious Silver Marten Dwarf bunny you are, Chloe! Your plush, silvery and sparkly grey coat is gorgeous, and aren't you quite the model! Your photos are the best! That shot of you in your straw hat is over the moon heart-melting!

And even more heart-melting than your photos is your backstory! The fact that you were left to fend for yourself outside of the shelter, frightened and defenseless, is heartbreaking. Thankfully you were taken in before any harm could come to you, finally finding your way to that truly committed furever human you always deserved! Two souls in need of love and healing find their way to one another and the rest is happy history...8 years of shared love and devotion and counting! A case of mutual rescue for you and your human, indeed! You do your beloved predecessor, Junior, proud!

I had recently lost my other bunny Junior and was on Petfinder.com when I saw this little girl and fell in love. She needed a safe and loving home and I needed her; it was a perfect match.
    How lucky your Mom/Dad is, Chloe, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid, a healer and comforter in you! You truly are a treasure, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the very special bond you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...running about the living room, playing to your heart's content; munching on a yummy Wheat Thin or two, hehe, and a yummy salad; cuddling with your human, watching some TV; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Chloe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chloe

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 198
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    From a very bad start in life, you hit the
    jackpot with a loving and safe home
    Celebrate your special day

What a beautiful Dwarf Rabbit you are, Chloe. Your gray fur look so soft.

You like to sit on your person's lap when they watch tv.

Congraulations on being Pet of the DaY!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, precious Chloe! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your silver-grey fur, which looks very smooth and soft to pet! I like your sweet face, your whiskers and your alert ears, too! Beautiful!

I would be very glad to pet you for as long as you wish, or to watch you having fun running and then serve you a Wheat Thin cracker! Or whatever delicious bunny snack you would like! I am so glad your person rescued you from the SPCA. You needed a new home and your person needed you to love! Perfect! Your person makes sure you have fun activities, snuggles and proper care, and best of all LOVE!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to lovely Chloe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678