Thread: Adorable Corky!

Adorable Corky!

Dearest Corky, you are adorable indeed, absolutely precious in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! That white fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face there, gazing straight at me with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You came to live with your dear Mom and Dad after their last child had left for college and they were lonely. You certainly have filled that gap for them! You're now "the complete and utter master of this household." You understand everything they say. Every evening you play "the game" with Dad. He hides treats, and you find them. You give Mom and Dad as much love as they give you, and you've greatly helped fill their lonely gaps. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Corky, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps a special round of "the game!"

Last edited by phesina; 06-11-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Corky!

Hi Corky! (LOVE your name!) Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my gosh! What a pawsitively precious, cutie patootie pupperoo you are, Corky! Beagle x Toy Poodle? Doesn't get any cuter than that!

How lucky your family is, Corky, having an adorable, smart as a whip, loyal and loving furkid in you, sweetheart! Nothing like a furry friend to help fill that empty place in a human's heart, after the skin kids have left the nest! You truly are a treasure, Corky, one beautiful bundle of unconditional love, a source of endless joy and laughter, truly a mom and dad's best friend forever and always!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Corky! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed/are enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing "the game," hunting down tons of treats, lol; cuddling with your stuffie; receiving tons of snuggles and smooches; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Corky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!! That face!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Corky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  15.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart, and smart, too.
    A mutual love affair between you and your family
    Celebrate your special day

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Corky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana