Thread: Stunning Simon!

Stunning Simon!

Dearest Simon, what a gorgeous guy you are, stunning indeed! That Creamsicle-color coat is so thick and luxurious and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, that cute pink nose, and those lovely big golden eyes we only get to see wide open in the first photo. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They certainly do show how well you have the art of relaxation down! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mid-coast Maine to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a terrific Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson says, you're "You're simply a delightful creature." You're very friendly and affectionate. You don't make a fuss or get mad or destructive. Your favorite position is sleeping on your back, all stretched out, as you illustrate so well in your photo album here! You gently tap your Purrrson when you need extra pets, and you awaken her/him each morning with a gentle head butt or a gentle paw-touch on the cheek. You'd love to go outdoors, but we're glad he/she keeps you safely inside, where you watch the world through the windows.

You two met at the Loyal Biscuit Pet Shop (great name!), where you were laying on your back, purring, in a cage set up by the P.A.W.S. Shelter. Your Purrrson came in to buy food for her/his other dear cat and saw you. It was love at first sight, and you adopted each other immediately! Our great thanks to the fine people of the P.A.W.S. Shelter for rescuing you and making your adoption possible. You've been Home with your Purrrson and kitty for five years now and look forward to many more. And what a fine tribute this is: "Simon is and has been a beautiful gift from God ... we both needed rescuing at the time and have been together ever since." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and dear kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Very handsome Simon

One can see why you fell in love with Simon. He's a very handsome boy. I don't know if you like mysteries but there is a series by Miranda James with a librarian and his Maine Coon Diesel. She does a great job of making Diesel a real character.

Stunning Simon!

Hi Simon in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Be still my heart!!! What a gorgeous, most photogenic Maine Coon boy you are, Simon!!! Your plush, ginger and white colored coat is magnificent, and that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts! And true to your beloved breed, you're every bit as beautiful in personality and heart as you are in looks; truly a gentle giant!

It's easy to understand how your human fell in love with you at first sight, that fateful day at the Loyal Biscuit Pet Shop; a case of mutual love at first sight at that! Yes, two souls in need of healing find their way to one another and the rest is happy history...5 years of shared unconditional love and devoted companionship, with many, many more yet to come! Endless thanks to Loyal Biscuit and P.A.W.S. for helping to make your and your Mom's love story a reality! You, sweetheart, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! You truly are a gem, Simon, heaven sent, simply the best!

Simon is and has been a beautiful gift from God ... we both needed rescuing at the time and have been together ever since.
    Many thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming rescue story, all of your heart-melting photos with us, Simon! Meeting you this morning has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor...watching the world go by from your window perch; playing with your toys, a fuzzy ball of yarn; receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweetest Simon!

Simon is simply a delightful creature. He rarely makes a fuss, never gets mad or destructive. Sleeping on his back, all stretched out is his favorite position. He loves playing with balls of yarn and other toys. He often comes over and asks for me to participate. When he needs extra pets, he gently taps on my arm to let me know what is needed. Every morning he greets me with a gentle head butt or a gentle touch of his paw on my cheek....what a lovely way to wake up.

Simon would love to go out but I keep him indoors, as our neighborhood is not safe for several reasons, so I open windows and let him watch the world that way.

Simon and I met at the Loyal Biscuit Pet Shop. I had gone in to buy food for my other cat and saw a cage set up by P.A.W.S.(an animal shelter) with this marvelous ginger and white creature in it, who was laying on his back....purring and watching customers come and go. It was instant love and needless to say I brought him home with me right then and there. We have been together for 5 years and look forward to many more.

Simon is and has been a beautiful gift from God ... we both needed rescuing at the time and have been together ever since.
    Hello, Simon in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your long ginger and white fur, and your sweet face, and your cute pink nose! You are very handsome! Your person met you during a trip to the pet shop - you were there through a local animal shelter, and it was instant love! You went home right then --- purrrr-fect!

You give a special wake-up alert each morning - either a gentle head-bump or a tap of your paw on your person's cheek. What a way to wake up! You would like to go outside, but your person opens the windows so you can take in the world safely. You are playful and invite your person to participate! I would love to be the recipient of your paw-tap request for petting! Since I can't, I hope your person will give you oodles of pets, snuggles and hugs for me You are a greatly loved, "beautiful gift from God" as your person says and I completely agree!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime to sweetest Simon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Stunning Simon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana