Thread: Terrific Trouble!

Terrific Trouble!

Dearest Trouble, what a gorgeous guy you are, an absolutely stunning Tabby-mix fellow! Your Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Every one of them shows what a fine-looking fellow you are! The first one is a great head shot, you're so cute in your bandanna and hat in the second, and then there you are on display on your special throne in the last. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Diego to pet you, and pet your dear sister Little Girl too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a great story you have to tell. In 2012 your dear Purrrson drove from Santa Fe to Los Angeles to adopt you both from a high-kill shelter. You were four months old and very sick with upper respiratory infections. My deepest thanks to your dear Purrrson for saving you two, adopting you, and bringing you to your wonderful Furrrever home! He/she nursed you both back to good health.

Now you are the Superstar, Mr. Personality, the life of the party! You're "very smart, super strong, strong willed, an alpha male, and adorably cute!" Then in 2018 your dear Purrrson saw the Acro-Cats, a traveling cat show, and thought this was just what you needed! Using positive reinforcement and lots of your favorite treats, she/he started trick-training you. Over the next year and a half you've learned High Five, Handshake, Wave, Fist Pump, Who's Number 1, Sit Pretty, Spin, Ring A Service Bell, Jump Through Different Sizes Of Hoops, and Weaving Through My Legs ..and you're still learning! You love to perform for family and friends, and you shine like the star you are when it's showtime! You and your Purrrson and Little Girl all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trouble, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Little Girl and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and perhaps another Superstar performance!

P.S., You and your Purrrson have this great advice for us all:
    Please adopt a pet from a shelter or a rescue. You will be rewarded with your own star!
    Last edited by phesina; 06-09-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Talented kitty

I hope you make a video of Mr. Trouble performing some of this tricks. He's a very handsome cat and I think people would enjoy seeing his performance posted on one of the social media (maybe Twitter or Instagram?). I saw a performance years ago similar to the one Trouble's parent saw. All the cats were rescues from shelters just like Trouble and his sister.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Terrific Trouble.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Terrific Talented Trouble!

Hi Trouble! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful, smart and talented, personality packed, life and people loving boy you are; simply amazing; a *superstar* indeed!

Trouble was 6 years old when I started his trick training. It took Trouble a year and a half to learn 10 tricks and they are: High Five, Handshake, Wave, Fist Pump, Who's Number 1, Sit Pretty, Spin, Ring A Service Bell, Jump Through Different Sizes Of Hoops, and Weaving Through My Legs he is still learning.
    Yes, you truly do *shine* like a star, Trouble!!! But it's your status as a rescue that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are; best breed ever! Oh, how well your human's long trip to the shelter, all the way from San Diego to Los Angeles has been rewarded!

Trouble Loves to perform for family and friends and shines like a star when it's showtime! Please adopt a pet from a shelter or a rescue. You will be rewarded with your own star!
    How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as talented, as sweet and loving as you; her star and light of her life! You truly are purrfection on 4 paws, Trouble, just as special as can be, a joy!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Trouble! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed your big day of international fame...performing for family and all of your adoring friends and fans; getting all all sorts of fun mischief; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Trouble, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear rescued sister, Little Girl, too!

Life of the Party!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amazing Trouble!

Hello, Trouble kitty, and hello to Little Girl too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome white and tabby kitty you are, Trouble! I like your sweet face and your wonderful tabby markings and white! You are a very good-looking fellow! (Is Little Girl tabby and white, too, I wonder?)

You are an extremely smart kitty, too! You have learned a number of neat things after your person saw a unique show starring cats! Not only are you smart, you are super-strong and adorably cute! Best of all-- you and Little Girl are loved kitties! Hooray!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Trouble and Little Girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678