Thread: Jovial Joyful Joey!

Jovial Joyful Joey!

Dearest Joey, what a sweetie-pie you are! You're absolutely beautiful, with your fluffy white fur that looks so soft, and your sweet face with the thick white whiskers and that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show you so well as the perfect cat, busy with different cat activities. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Woodbridge, Ontario to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're ".. the friendliest, most even-tempered cat our family has ever met." You're very even-tempered and affectionate, a real cuddler. You like to get outside so you can munch on grass, scratch trees, play in the flowers, and nap in the sun. You're very territorial, and the neighbor dog agrees not to come onto your property. You know when someone is sad, and you cuddle with them. You've learned to sit, stay, and give your paw. Your dear friend got you when he/she was 11 years old, at the pet store that had rescued you. You came right up and chose her/him with a few licks! You are his/her Angel-Cat, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Joey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a special serving of Panettone dipped in milk!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful Joey!

Hi Joey! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful boy you are, Joey! That "come hither" look (your top photo), the love I see in your gorgeous, green eyes just melts my heart! And not only are you a beauty on the outside, you just may be the gentlest, most joyful and loving kitty on the planet! Your human sure did hit the kitty jackpot that fateful day at the pet shop so many years ago, the day you chose her/him to be your one and only! You, sweetheart, truly are the poster boy for kitty adoption!

I got him when I was 11. I went into the pet store that had rescued him. He came right up to me and licked me, and I knew I wanted no other cat. Our family says that HE chose ME. I call him my Angel-Cat.
    An angel, that you are, Joey; one in a million! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, cuddles craving, life and people loving best friend and comforter in you, Joey! They just don't come any more special than you!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...soaking up some sunshine and rolling in the soft green grass; chowing down on milk soaked panettone (one of my fave treats too!); giving and receiving countless cuddles; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, joyful Joey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Joyful Joey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Joey is the most awsome COTD ever!! We are so glad he chose you 😻