Thread: Marvelous Max!

Marvelous Max!

Dearest Max, what a beautiful Siamese (Birman? Ragdoll?) mix guy you are! That close-up portrait is stunning, showing so well your sweet face with the dark mask and ears and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! Your fur looks so very soft, and how cute you are rolling over on your side in the one (are you asking for a tummy rub there?). Then you're in that basket with what looks like a big smile there, as your dear person reaches her hand to you. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..across the ocean to Wallonia, Belgium! ..to pet you and rub your tummy, and pet your dear brother Theo and rubbing his tummy if he wants, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you both and rub tummies for me .

What a delightful personality you have! You and Theo both love cuddles, don't you. You'll sprawl on your back on someone's lap to get your tummy rubbed, for HOURS if the person keeps rubbing! Your family members all joke that you're secretly a dog in feline disguise, because you follow your dear person everywhere. You also like to bounce on the trampoline with her/him. You and Theo both love to talk, and you'll meow back all day to anyone who talks to you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Theo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and more tummy rubs and all your favorite games and treats. (And I hope we'll get to meet Theo as Cat of the Day some day soon, too!)

Last edited by phesina; 06-05-2020 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Max!

Hi Max! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to brother Theo, too!

What a gorgeous Siamese x (Birman? Ragdoll?) you are, Max! Oh, those crystal clear, sparkling, sapphire blue eyes of yours are simply stunning! As for personality? Well, I think it's clear just who rules the roost! Forget about brother Theo, not even your GSD doggie sister stands a chance! Talk about catitude!

When we got a German Shepherd puppy several years ago, Max wanted to show her he was still boss and stalked around her, gave her punches on the nose and chased her round the garden! It was hilarious!
    What a character! But you're not fooling anyone, Max! What with your insatiable craving for cuddles there's no denying at heart you're a total mush! How lucky your family is, having a furry family member as beautiful and personality packed, as lovable as you! You truly are one in a million, a gem, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of those fab photos has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with brother Theo, receiving countless belly rubs and cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Theo and your doggie sister, too!

What a character!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Cat of the Day Marvelous Max!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

en Français:
    Bonjour cher Max! Je suis très fier de voir un nouveau chat Belge pour "Cat of the Day" ici sur Pet Talk!
    Tu habite en Walonie! Je suis curieux dans quel ville?
    Tu es vraiment un chat très belle!!
    J' espère que tu es chouchouté beaucoup aujourd'hui!
    Un grand bisou de ton amie Flamand Snoopy!

in English:
    Hallo dear Max! I am very proud to see another Belgian cat a COTD here on Pet Talk !
    You live in Wallonia! Im curious from which town?
    You really are a beautiful cat!
    I hope you get spoiler a lot today!
    A big kiss from your Flemish friend Snoopy
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge