Thread: Random thoughts in the Dog House

Hybrid View

Dear Elyse, we're sending prayers and loving good thoughts and warm healing energies to your dear mom Shirley, and to your dad and you too.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sending love and healing thoughts to Shirley, Dad and cassiesmom 🌈💕💐

Prayers on the way.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen, mon and phesina! My mom went to the hospital's rehabilitation unit yesterday. She had a very full day today with lots of therapy work. I was worried yesterday when I got there, but after today I know that her going to rehab was the right next step. I would take her place in a moment if I could.

Thank you again,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Aww, of course you'd take your Mamas place. You need to be right where you are and who you are. Feeling powerless is an awful feeling but you are doing far more than you know and all your love and caring is priceless 🌈⭐️👍🏿💕

Blog Entries
    Been doing walks to get some exercise lately and I love my community, but lately I've been noticing some disturbing behaviour. Some dog owners pick up the dog poo to impress other walkers, then....they chuck the bag of dog sh*t in people's yard. Right in the freakin' bushes. REALLY!! Just venting, SO gross and stupid. Who the heck is suppose to pick that s*it up??? Peeps suck sometimes. Really!! They got the pooch, they got the bag, you think they could figure out how to dispose of the crap eh🙈 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♂️