Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts in the Dog House

Blog Entries
    Finally went to the mall as husbands on holidays for two weeks . It was so lovely, went to the beach as well. I think I may be going insane, literally. I'm not sure how much more of this horseshit I can cope with. Masks, all good.i had no idea how pent up and angry I have become. I'm not sure why but " oh Lordy is it ever hot" I sure hope my husband never stays home on holidays again....he's unbearable. : guys a fuc🤷🏾‍♀️ing jerk. Why did I marry this prick? REALLY!! No ones buying this "❤️💕" after 31 years. Some days suck SO badl.

Blog Entries
    I'm leaving my home and cats &jackass of a husband. Leaving my I pad here p, adios peeps

Good morning, mon!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I'm leaving my home and cats &jackass of a husband. Leaving my I pad here p, adios peeps
    Stay safe, hope you see this! You'd have to be desperate to leave the cats.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I couldn't leave the cats. I couldn't think of anywhere to go either. It's like the second wave of covid, like it's doubling down. I hate drama, I'll figure this out. Sorry, 💩🙄

Dear mon,

We're thinking of you and sending you loads of good wishes and hugs and purrrs. Stay safe!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you So much.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dear mon,

We're thinking of you and sending you loads of good wishes and hugs and purrrs. Stay safe!

I am too! And I'm praying too

Quick Mom update. She will complete home physical therapy this coming week. She and the home physical therapist plan to practice going outside and back inside with the walker. So she's doing better each day. Thank you all for caring thoughts and prayers!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Mr. President, are you trying to make the U.S. the laughing stock of the world? Repeat after me, please: Yosemite, Minneapolis, Thailand.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Blog Entries
    No offence, D.T. is the laughing stock of the U.S.... has been forever it seems.

I bought some liquid hand soap at Wal-Mart yesterday - they didn't have Softsoap, so I bought Lifebuoy which was the only liquid soap they had. Yecchhh! I don't like the smell at all, plus it's kind of watery. Serves me right.

mon, how are you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I am too! And I'm praying too

Quick Mom update. She will complete home physical therapy this coming week. She and the home physical therapist plan to practice going outside and back inside with the walker. So she's doing better each day. Thank you all for caring thoughts and prayers!
    We are so glad Mum is doing better, hurray! I'm going to be fine.

Blog Entries
    Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and prayers! Unfortunately I need them at this time, thank you.

Continuing thoughts and prayers for Elyse and Mom and mon..

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Mr. President, are you trying to make the U.S. the laughing stock of the world? Repeat after me, please: Yosemite, Minneapolis, Thailand.
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    No offence, D.T. is the laughing stock of the U.S.... has been forever it seems.
    I'm with you both here, Elyse and mon.. Sigh...
    Death thought about it.