Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts in the Dog House

Blog Entries
    P.s How is every little wee thing with you sweetheart.. I am so scared that you or anyone else may feel really sad, depressed, things have not been easy. I burst into tears a lot for NO reason quite a bit but only when I'm alone. These are very stressful times indeed and I want everyone to feel loved. I sometimes feel really unloved and sad. I just know that another Thanksgiving, another Christmas may go by, all of us separated 👎🏿 The truth is, everyone can be together in spirit and ... I love my beautiful family know I love them.

Dear mon, we're sending loads of good wishes and warm healing energies. Here's hoping this surgery will bring you some relief from the pain. Please keep us posted.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from us!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for thinking of me ❤️ Wishing you and yours the very best too! I'll let you know when they book my surgery, can't be soon enough. I want it over with ASAP if it must be done, ewww, SO yucky 🤢😜 Group cyberhugs to all Pet Talk Peeps ❤️💕👍🏿

Blog Entries
    I think that no one wants to be a burden, be dependant, all physically screwed up. I hate it, even for a little while. It makes me realize how awsome people are that have physical challenges and how they adapt. I may be more crippled by my fear of being physically dependant than being physically dependent after surgery. Either way, that insight doesn't help me one measly bit. I am furious I have to get surgery, absolutely f ing furious.

Blog Entries
    It's like I'm stuck at 25'yrs. old in my head. Like not mentally, thank God but physically sort of. It's hard to explain, not sure if its good or bad. Oh, I'm sure this too shall pass, I'm 57, women in our family generally live well into their 90's. Life is quite the experience eh 😻👍🏿😸🤜🏻🤛😁😜.

To mon: ((((hugs))))

I'm so ready for the election to be over. It's been very divisive. As we get closer to election day it seems to get worse. And Illinois COVID cases are trending upward again. I was really hoping it would be done and over with by now. No such luck. It's no use for me to worry about either of these things I can't control, though.

On a more positive note, there are a few trees around here beautifully showing their fall colors. I'll try to get some photos with my phone.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Thanks, I caught that hug cassiesmom! I am so sorry the covid is not dying out where you are at, it's getting worse here in British Columbia too. We wear masks everywhere. My husband is an essential worker and hasn't skipped a beat in that department. He repairs heavy machinery so he isn't around a lot of people at his job sites and wears a mask always. I stay home and only grocery shop once a week, never go out or have company other than twice in months. The fall colours are more beautiful than ever this year, it is an artists wildest dream! This pandemic has taken a heavy toll on most people and I'm not sure that if and when it ends we will have learned a profound lesson or not. I guess life is what we make it and this covid crap was not a welcome guest. I have tried to be kinder and more understanding of strangers and more grateful for the loved ones in my life and the blessings I have. I am still grieving the loss of a loved one and I cannot imagine passing judgement on someone who is doing the same. It is impossible to know what other people are going through so the only way to go is kindness. Also, selfishly I realize that helping others only makes me feel better too so it's a "win win" situation, right girlfriend!? 👍🏿🤜🏻🤛🌹🤜🏻🤛💕❤️😻😻😻

Blog Entries
    Who's gonna win the election folks? My bet is on Trump. First of all, he lied to the rednecks and told them Biden was gonna take away their guns 😯 Second of all, he will be charged with tax evasion if he loses so he will refuse to accept the results even if he loses. C'mon, everyone is thinking it, just no ones saying it 😸😹🤢😈👹☠️💀👻🎃 Happy post Halloween!

I'm afraid Biden will win and Trump will refuse to accept the results. And his thugs will riot, with his (unstated) blessing.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    That's the spirit! Totally possible, anyone else care to share? Please!! Times running out 😻😁😍

I'm afraid that if Trump wins, his behavior will get even more unpredictable and erratic, as if to say "I'll show you." Illinois is not a battleground state - we're mostly Democratic and I expect Biden will win easily here.

I'm impressed - as I always am - by the fact that I can show up at the polling place, cast a ballot for whoever I like, maybe say hello to a neighbor or two, and then I'm free to go. The process works time and again, even though the participants and the outcomes change.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

It's in the 60s F in Chicago this week! I like it! And it is supposed to be mild through Saturday, which means I'll get just a little longer to enjoy it.

So glad the election has been decided, praying for a peaceful transition of power. And the country pulling together - not apart - moving forward.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Well just keep on praying, such a special time!

Oatmeal in my tummy
    Dogs and cats fed
    Frosty morning sparkles outside
    I'm going back to bed!

(Just for a bit, Zoom church at 10 am ..)
    I've Been Frosted