Thread: Delightful Rowdy Angel!

Delightful Rowdy Angel!

Dearest Rowdy, what a beautiful Golden Retriever Angel you are! You love the water, as we can see from this great photo. Thank you for sharing it with us. You have the sweetest personality, too. You let this salamander crawl all over your nose and never attempted to harm it in any way! You never harmed another living soul. You were (still are!) sweet, and friendly to everyone, humans, cats, and other animals, big and small.

You were with your dear people up to age ten. You've passed away, but you'll never be forgotten! They love you and miss you very much. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, watching over them and sending down love. Please send some Angelic whispers to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.. What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Rowdy Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats, we hope a round of Heavenly Fetch! We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 06-01-2020 at 07:36 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rowdy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 263
Size:  17.4 KB

R.I.P. sweet Rowdy
    You had a wonderful life full of adventues.
    You will always be missed.

Precious Fur Angel Rowdy~

To Rowdy's family~

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Rowdy with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to him, and all that he meant to you. Having been a Retriever mom most of my adult life, I know so well the comfort and joy, the love and laughter your beloved boy brought to your lives. He truly was the embodiment of the breed, from his gorgeous good looks, his love for water and fetch, and most importantly, in heart. There isn't a gentler, kinder, more giving soul on earth than a Golden, and your precious Rowdy was living proof of that; the quintessential Golden, inside and out!

Most of all, Rowdy was the kindest animal alive. He let this salamander crawl all over his nose and never attempted to harm it in any way. He never harmed another living soul. He was sweet, and friendly to everyone, humans, cats, and other animals, big and small.
    How lucky you were to have known Rowdy's unconditional love and devotion those wonderful 10 years. And while he may no longer be there with you, physically, until that happy day or reunion he lives on in your hearts and your countless cherished memories, photos such as the heart-melting one you've shared with us today, never to be forgotten.

And to dear fur angel Rowdy~

I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart. Your family loves and misses you so very, so please send down your love to them to comfort them, until that wonderful day you and they are reunited, never to be separated ever again. For now, romp happily at the Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, swimming and playing fetch to your heart's content, lighting up the heavens with your beautiful spirit! And I have no doubt today my Retriever girls, Jingles and Star, all of Pet Talk's beloved fur angels, are making your much deserved day of honor a very special one!

Beautiful Rowdy

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am sorry you have left for Rainbow Bridge, Beautiful Rowdy Angel.

One day you and you family will be together again.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Seeing Rowdy made my day! You must miss Rowdy SO much. Xox