Thread: Wonderful Wrecks!

Wonderful Wrecks!

Dearest Wrecks, what a beauty of a young man you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in both of those tight close-up face shots, with that orange-tabby-with-white fur around your cute pink nose. I wish we could see your eyes, too, but you are so relaxed in these great photos I wouldn't want to disturb you! My girl Sparkler with her orange-tabby-with-white fur and cute pink nose says "Hello, Meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Baltimore to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson found you on the porch when you were about five months old. She/he fed you for a couple of weeks, then decided you needed to be inside safe. He/she and roommate took you to the all-night vet, who gave you a clean bill of health, and Home you went! They were going to call you "Rex" at first, but you kicked up such a fuss and made such a mess, they decided to change the spelling.

Going on two and a half years of age now, you still live up to your name. You shred any paper items you come across, and you're still quite the excitable kitten. You love to fetch, and you chase anything your Purrrson throws so you can bring it back and drop it at her/his feet to be thrown again. You twist and turn when you're sleeping, sometimes even falling off whatever perch you're sleeping on. Your Purrrson says you're "a big fat lovable clutz," the best cat he/she has ever known. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wrecks, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and roommate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of Fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 05-28-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Wrecks!

Hi Wrecks, "BEST cat ever!" Happy Cat of the Day!

If the sight of your sweet face doesn't melt your heart you don't have one! What a cutie! What a beauty! And quite the kitty model to boot!

I so enjoyed reading your human's love tribute, your heart warming rags to riches story, not to mention learning how you came to be named. And how well you are living up to your moniker! hehe Sounds like your human sure did hit the mark that night at the vet's when she named you "Wrecks," though I must say your feature photos, that look of pure innocence on that sweet face of yours, sure do belie your reputation for being a furry wrecking ball!

Even going on two and a half years old he still lives up to his name. If he gets his paws on a roll of paper towels, a newspaper, or even a phone book.. he shreds it. He's an excitable kitten still even at this age and he shows no signs of developing the least bit of grace.

If anyone need proof of just how rewarding rescue can be, they need only read you proud human's tribute! Yes, you truly were blessed that fateful night your human welcomed you home! And each and every day since you repay the kindness and compassion shown you, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to her days! You may not have been an intended addition to the family, Wrecks, but no doubt it was destined to be! How lucky your human is, having a best friend, a furry family as beautiful, as sweet and as loving, as personality packed, as special as you to call her very own! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such a pleasure! I hope you enjoy your big day on center stage...playing fetch, lol; getting into tons of fun mischief; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wrecks, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I enjoyed reading your rescue story and how you got your name.

Congratulations, Wonderful Wrecks, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana