Thread: Spectacular Sookie

Spectacular Sookie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie who keeps her family smiling.
    You enjoy so many activities including hiding things
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Sookie, you are utterly adorable! That brown and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet, beautiful face you have! This is a photo from when you were seven months old, and you're now seven years old. I bet you look just as sweet now as you did then! You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear Mom and Dad laugh with your energy and antics. You're busy and active, and you love to cuddle, play ball, watch TV, go for walks, and take car rides. You also love to hide their shoes and socks and whatever else you can get hold of. (Fortunately, they know your favorite hiding place for them .) You're more like a human child than a dog! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sookie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spectacular Sookie!

Hi Sookie! Happy Dog of the Day you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful ball of furry sunshine you are, Sookie; simply irresistible! Just look at those toofies, that underbite; beyond precious! At 7 months or 7 years, you couldn't be any more adorable if you tried, Sookie! Leave it to you to bring out the boy in your 50+ year old Daddy!

She is full of life and loves to make me and my husband laugh! She is able to turn my 50+ year old husband into a eight-year-old boy again.
    How very blessed your Mommy and Daddy are, Sookie, having a furkid as beautiful, as active and energetic, as sweet and loving, as personality packed, as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! Yep, you actually are "all that!" and so much more! Perfection on four precious paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a blast! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration (day2)...tooling about town in your "ride;" playing ball and cuddling on the couch with your humans for a little TV; hiding those coveted socks, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Sookie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious at any age!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Spectacular Sookie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana