Thread: Darling Dolphin

Darling Dolphin

Name:  0528201020_resized.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were the best Christmas present ever.
    Now you have a wonderful life and enjoy time out of your cage.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Dolphin, you are adorable! What a beautiful, sweet young bunny you are, indeed the best Christmas gift ever. You're very affectionate and cuddly, and you love attention. You're full of energy, making your dear people smile with your antics. You're very sweet and friendly and calm and curious. You were introduced to your dear doggie pal Lolli, and you just calmly sniffed each other. You and Lolli and your other family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dolphin, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lolli and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a special serving of carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Dolphin, on being POTD! You are so precious and beautiful!

(We hope your human family has your cage inside their home away from dogs and other pets. Dogs may think they are playing but it may lead to a fatal accident to poor Dolphin. Pet rabbits are not wild and need to live inside the family home with interaction and constant monitoring and NEVER live outside where predators, poisons, weather, illness, boredom, loneliness can be fatal.)

Sending prayers and all best wishes to you, Sweet Dolphin, for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life inside your human's home! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Darling Dolphin!

Hi Dolphin! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a gorgeous, soft and fluffy, snow white bunny you are, Dolphin! And how beautiful are your ruby red eyes!

I can't imagine a more perfect Christmas gift than on one furry love, and oh, haven't you delivered! How lucky your family is, having a best bunny friend, a sweet and loving furry family member in you, Dolphin! You're precious beyond words, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dolphin! Meeting you this morning, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has made my dark and rainy day a whole lot brighter! I hope you continue to enjoy your well earned day of honor...munching on some yummy carrots; treated to extra floor time; receiving countless pets and cuddles; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Dolphin, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie bud, Lolli, too!

SO beautiful! Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful white bunny you are, Darling Dolphin.

Happy Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana