Charming Cuddles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You live up to your name "Cuddles"
    So cute that you get jealous when a different rabbit is out
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Cuddles, what an adorable Mini Lop Rabbit you are! That light brown and white fur is so fluffy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those cute lop ears and the lovely dark eyes and that look as though you are smiling (and you probably are!). You are one of five rabbits in your home, and you are the youngest and biggest of all. You live up to your name: you love to cuddle with your dear young person to watch TV! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cuddles, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and rabbit housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Cuddles.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Cuddles, on being POTD! You are adorable, huggable, precious and gorgeous! We loved reading about your happy life from your devoted human parent who truly loves you! Sending all best wishes to you and your 4 bunny friends for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. Your human family is awesome to make room for you (5th bunny) in their home! We love pet lovers!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Cutie Cuddles!

Hi Cuddles! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Mini Lop Bunny you are, Cuddles, and how well you live up to your name, being the consummate cuddle bug! It's no wonder your human's Dad (despite first saying "no more!") couldn't resist a bunny as adorable as you! Oh, that sweet face of yours is simply heart-melting!

Your young person is so very lucky, having a best furry friend as adorable, as attention craving, as devoted and loving as you, Cuddles! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...zooming around your room, playing to your heart's content; munching on yummy bun treats; watching TV with your human; giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Cuddles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your bunny friends too!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Cuddles! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your cute face, your soft fur and your long ears! I would love to give you pats or gentle ear-rubs … since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some for me! Some for your bunny housemates too, please!

You are a busy girl, too... zooming and playing, enjoying cuddle time with your person, maybe eating a delicious snack! Best of all, you and your housemates are much loved!

Happy, happy Bunny PEt of the Day to Cuddles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678