Thread: Darling Marigold!

Darling Marigold!

Hi Marigold! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What an adorable, most precious Hedige girl you are, Marigold! You now, Marigold, if I were half as pretty as you I'd be admiring myself in the mirror all day long too! And not only are you a beauty, but packed with personality, heart and attitude to boot! hehe Oh, what I wouldn't give to see a pic/vid of you floating on your back in the tub! How luck your human is, Marigold, having a best friend, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you; best birthday gift ever! What a gem of a girl you are, Marigold, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Yes, you sure have made my yucky, rainy day a whole lot sunnier! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...having fun outdoors, exploring your world; chowing down on yummy cat food and playing with your dog toys, lol; cuddling with your human; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Marigold, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marigold, what a sweet little adorable Hedgehog you are! You are so cute with that bristly brown and white coat, those little legs and feet, and that sweet face with the cute nose and lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy, and you make your dear person smile with your antics, such as floating on your back in the bathtub or exploring new things outside. He/she says you have quite the attitude. You love your sleep time, and you love looking at and chasing your reflection in the mirror. Your favorite food is cat food, and your favorite game is playing with your dog toys. You make her/him very happy, and you make me happy learning about you, too! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marigold, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of gourmet cat food!

Last edited by phesina; 05-25-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marigold

Name:  25.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  270.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie.
    You hit the jackpot with your forever home.
    Celebrate your world famous day

What a cute little Hedgehog you are, Marigold.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Marigold, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable, darling and photogenic! We loved reading about your wonderful life from your loving human parent! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net