Thread: Sweet Cookie!

Sweet Cookie!

Hi Cookie! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What an adorable, sweet as sugar Syrian Hamster you are, Cookie! That sweet little face of yours, those big, brown eyes and tenny pink paws have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! You're my kind of cookie, cutie pie...fur coated, hehe

We are so thankful to your human for rescuing you from that pet store, such a sad and lonely life, not to mention the abuse you suffered at the paw of your fellow cage mates. But just look at you now, the very picture of good health, your gorgeous, golden coat so shiny and full! Amazing, the healing power of love and care! And oh yes, you sure are looking content nesting in your can-cave!

We're so happy knowing you're finally living the good life, Cookie, the happy and carefree, safe and love filled life you deserve! And just as lucky as you is your human, having been rewarded with a furkid as cute, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are a gem, Cookie, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing to your heart's content, nesting in your can-cave, hehe, munching on yummy hamster treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, cute as can be Cookie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your hamster friends, too!

Long live cutie Cookie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cookie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So glad you were rescued in time.
    Now you can enjoy life without fear.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Sweet Cookie.

I am so glad you were rescued from that pet shop,

and now live in a safe home!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Cookie, you are adorable! What an absolutely sweet, precious little Syrian Hamster you are. You are so pretty with the cute pink nose and paws and fluffy colorful fur and lovely big dark eyes. I'm so glad your dear person rescued you from that "pet" store, where you clearly weren't regarded as a living being capable of suffering but as just merchandise. You'd been picked on by the other hamsters, and you had a purple foot and scabs all over your body. Your dear person brought you Home and has been giving you love and care you need!

Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and always deserved)! Your his/her oldest hamster, and you have your own space, where the other hamsters can't bother you. Your long fur has grown back in beautifully, as we can see in those great photos. You're sweet and cute and very loving. You love running around on the bed, and you love your can-cave. You and your person treasure each other, don't you. What a delightful love-filled life you share! We join in with your person: Long live Cookie!

Congratulations, darling Cookie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and hamster housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-25-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Cookie, on being POTD! You are sooooo adorable, precious, photogenic and beautiful! (We rodents!) Thank God your loving fur-parent saved you from the abuse at the pet store and now you have a wonderful, loving, safe and fun life! We loved reading all about your happy life and we're sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net