Hi Cookie! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What an adorable, sweet as sugar Syrian Hamster you are, Cookie! That sweet little face of yours, those big, brown eyes and tenny pink paws have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! You're my kind of cookie, cutie pie...fur coated, hehe

We are so thankful to your human for rescuing you from that pet store, such a sad and lonely life, not to mention the abuse you suffered at the paw of your fellow cage mates. But just look at you now, the very picture of good health, your gorgeous, golden coat so shiny and full! Amazing, the healing power of love and care! And oh yes, you sure are looking content nesting in your can-cave!

We're so happy knowing you're finally living the good life, Cookie, the happy and carefree, safe and love filled life you deserve! And just as lucky as you is your human, having been rewarded with a furkid as cute, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are a gem, Cookie, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing to your heart's content, nesting in your can-cave, hehe, munching on yummy hamster treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, cute as can be Cookie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your hamster friends, too!

Long live cutie Cookie!!!