Thread: Sweet Sadie

Sweet Sadie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweet little mom you are.
    I also kept baby bunnies that were a "surprise"
    Now you have a wonderful life.
    Celebrate your special day

Hi Sadie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a beautiful, most precious Netherland Dwarf bunny you are, sweetheart! I have to admit, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, learning of the enchanting life you have been blessed with brought tears to my eyes! And the fact that you have lived an amazing 9 1/2 years is testament to your human's love; her unwavering devotion as you fought your near fatal bout of stasis!

I'm so sorry to hear that your husbunny, Thumper, has left for the Rainbow Bridge.
    But between your human loving on you 24/7, having all of your babies to play and snuggle with, I know your heart is full! And we have to give extra thanks to your human for keeping all of your babies, having them all "snipped," assuring that they all would live long, happy and healthy, love filled lives!

How lucky your human is, Sadie, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, Sadie; having known your love and companionship these many years; sharing an unbreakable bond of love and trust. You truly are one EXTRA special girl, a treasure, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sadie Meeting you today has been such a joy. I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...relaxing in your custom "decorated," comfy and cozy hourse, hehe; munching on some juicy strawberry and blueberry; receiving tons of head rubs, cuddles and kisses; being love and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Sadie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your all of your bunny babies, too!

How deserving of your beautiful crown you are, Sadie!!!

Looking so lovely donning that pretty pink bow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sadie, you are absolutely adorable! What a gorgeous, precious Netherland Dwarf Rabbit you are, with that fluffy grey fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those perky little ears and lovely big dark eyes. You are so cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. The tiara and the pink bow both suit you perfectly, and all the photos show so well the deep love you and your dear person share!

And what a story you have to tell, of your, shall we say rather large? family! You and your dear husbunny Thumper were quite productive over the years, weren't you. Finally your person caught on to the game and had husbunny fixed and all the babies snipped. She/he kept them all - "once you have them you just can't give them up." They have their own room, and you, Sadie, room with your person. We're sorry that Thumper went to the Rainbow Bridge last month. You and he created quite the family, didn't you!

Now you are a mature lady who pretty much just hangs out and takes it easy these days. When you were younger you did binkies and played more. You and your person are very close because he/she nursed you through a near-fatal illness, from which you recovered. You two spend a lot of time with each other, and you're very affectionate together. You and she/he and your dear bunny-kids all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sadie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and bunny-kids and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of a couple of roses! We know that Thumper Angel is rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-24-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Neatherland Dwarf Rabbit you are, Sweet Sadie.

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sadie looks so young and glamorous! What a beautiful bunny, I'm so sorry she is a widow but she seems to be coping very well and has a wonderful life as a mother and model! Brilliant POTD!

Congratulations, Sweet Sadie, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious, gorgeous, darling and photogenic. You deserve that tiara as a beauty contest winner and loving Mommy! We're so glad you have had a wonderful long life, full of love, care, compassion, hugs, kisses, fun and treats. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

P.S. *Opt to Adopt Homeless Small Pets from Shelters and Humane Societies*

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net