Thread: Adorable Alex!!!

Adorable Alex!!!

Hi Alex! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Unbelievable, unfathomable that a pup as utterly adorable, as gentle and as loving, as sweet and as sociable, as life loving as you was "returned" not just one time, but twice! Well, as the saying goes, the third time definitely was the charm, Alex, for you and for your family! You truly did hit the forever family jackpot, Alex, and just as lucky are your humans, having been blessed with a furkid, a furry family member as special as you! What a gem you are, Alex, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing adoption, giving one EXTRA special boy (a senior at that!) a chance at happiness! You truly are the poster pup for doggie adoption, Alex; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Alex has brought so much joy to us and he gives me something to look forward to every day.
    Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has brought some much needed *sunshine* and smiles to my dark and rainy day! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...maybe meeting up with your pup pals at doggie daycare; spending fun time with your family and lapping up some yummy vittles; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Alex, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

I want to kiss that sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Alex

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 166
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Rescues, especially older ones, are the best.
    You prove that every day by being smart and well behaved.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Alex, you are beautiful and adorable! I join in with my dear friend tatsxxx11 in being astounded that a terrific pup like you was returned not once but twice to the rescue, but then, as she says, "definitely the third time was the charm, Alex, for you and for your family!" Now you are in your perfect home with your perfect family, the wonderful Furrrever home you deserve (and you deserved all along). I thank your dear people for choosing adoption, and I thank those dear rescue people who kept you safe so you could meet your true family and go HOME!

You're small and very well behaved. You love napping in the sun and going for walks every day. You especially love going to doggie daycare because you love to socialize with other dogs. You bring your people so much joy and give them something to look forward to each day. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alex, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe a special visit to the dog park to celebrate with your other dog friends, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, Adorable Alex!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Alex is just SO terribly cute! I would pay for a cuddle and a smooch, excellent DOTD!