Thread: Gorgeous Midge!

Gorgeous Midge!

Good morning, Midge! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your proud Mom and Dad, too!

Oh, what a beautiful, long haired Torti girl you are, Midge! Just as your Daddy says, your coloring is stunning! Looking at your gorgeous self up on my Cat of the Day screen, it's hard to imagine you were once that badly beaten up, partially sighted, sickly stray your Daddy describes. Thankfully you were rescued from the mean streets by your family, and with the help of your vet and your pawrents unconditional love and unwavering devotion you grew into the sweet and loving, stunning beauty we meet here today!

Yes, that is one proud Daddy we hear talking, and rightfully proud he is! You may have started life off on the saddest of notes, but not amount of suffering and abuse, not even being partially sighted, could dampen your love for life! And now, entering your golden years, you've even taken to enjoying the outdoor life, safely secured in your harness, exploring your world under the watchful eye of your pawrents!

What a wonderful life it is, indeed! But I'm sure your Daddy, and your Mom, Midge, would say it is they who are the luckiest of all, having a furkid, a full fledged family member, a never ending source of comfort, joy and love in you, sweetheart! What a treasure you are, beautiful in body and heart, one in a million!!!

Thanks to your Daddy for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story with us, Miss Midge! Meeting you today has been the perfect start to my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Midge...taking a leisurely stroll about the neighborhood with your Mom and Dad; napping in the sunshine; warming laps, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being treated to all your heart desires and more; pampered to pieces by your proud Mom and Dad! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Midge, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Midge, what a beautiful Tortie lady you are, so gorgeous indeed! That long, thick, fluffy fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with your cute orange nose and lovely big eyes. You look so very relaxed on that bed there, knowing you are safe at home, don't you! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Trotwood, OH to pet you on that soft fur! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

What a harrowing story you have to tell, but what a happy outcome! You were found many years ago in freezing rain, badly beaten up by other cats and blind in one eye. Your dear Purrrents gave you the love and care you needed, and with the aid and support of their veterinarian, you survived! Now you are living the happy life you deserve (and deserved all along). I am so very glad and grateful to them for rescuing you and caring for you so well. Blessings to them and you all!

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very affectionate, and you love to sleep on dear Dad's lap. You enjoy laying in the sun's rays, as you demonstrate so well in your photo. Lately you've been exploring the outdoors, and I'm so glad you're doing it safely with your new harness. You and your dear Mom and Dad all love each other so very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Midge, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Midge sure is a beauty! Over the moon happy that she's loved so very much! Best COTD❤️

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Gorgeous Midge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana