Thread: Dynamic Duo: Beautiful Lemon & Lime!

Dynamic Duo: Beautiful Lemon & Lime!

Congratulations, gorgeous Lemon and Lime, on sharing POTD honors! You truly are a Dynamic Duo, adding joy to your loving human parent's life every day! (We birds!) We are so glad you two Heaven-sent sweethearts were rescued from a heartless home and now have lives full of love, fun, compassion and treats every day! We can imagine how precious it is to hear your chirping, singing and talking! Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives to today's Dynamic Duo, darling Lemon and Lime! XOXO

Our precious rescued little bird, Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Luscious Lemon and Lime!

Good morning, Lemon and Lime! Happy Pets of the Day to you!

What a darling duo, what a precious Parakeet pair you two cuties are; so bright and beautiful in your citrus colored plumage,with personalities just as bright as your coloring!

I can't imagine anyone "not wanting" a Parakeet pair as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you two; not even bothering to name you! Well, as the adage goes, your former "human's" loss is your forever human's great gain! How lucky your Mom/Dad is, doubly blessed, having two feathered family members as special as you in her/his life; bringing so much joy to her/his days with your gentle and loving ways, your sweet chirps! What treasures you are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, Lemon and Lime! I hope you enjoy your well earned day of international fame, being loved and pampered to pieces, spending special time with your Mom/Dad, munching on yummy birdie snacks; treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Lemon and Lime,our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Lemon and Lime!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lemon and Lime

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 207
Size:  12.0 KB
    Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    Parakeets make wonderful pets and you sure are.
    You found the perfect forever home full of love
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Lemon and Lime, what beautiful Parakeets you are! You are both so colorful, and what a great pair you make, perched there side by side. I can just imagine what a delight you are for your dear person, making such a gorgeous sight and such beautiful chirps together. I'm sorry that your first "home" did not work out so well, but I'm so glad and grateful that you wound up with your perfect person as a result. You make her/him smile every day! You two and he/she all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lemon and Lime, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Not enough wonderful things can be said about Lemon and Lime! Love to both ❤️💕🤛

Lemon and Lime

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day, Lemon and Lime!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana