Thread: Beautiful Cleo

Beautiful Cleo

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Cleo!

You look so sweet in those pictures and your longhaired coat is beautiful. Your face is simply adorable and your green eyes are stunning!

I feel sad knowing you had to live in a cage for the first nine months, but luckily you found a loving home. And no wonder your family fell for you and took you home. They love you very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, have some extra treats and cuddles with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Cleo!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Cleo!

Greetings, Cleo! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a breathtaking beauty you are, Cleo! Your coat and mane, your luminescent, jade green eyes are stunning! And not only are you beautiful on the outside, but packed with personality, and a heart as big as they come!

I'm sorry you had so spend even a single day at that shelter, confined to a cage. Thankfully your humans came to your rescue (how could they resist, lol), and the rest is happy history: 14 years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

How lucky your family is, Cleo, having a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and as loving,as special as you to call their own; the Cat of a Lifetime! The joy and light you bring to their lives with your love and antics is truly a priceless gift, testament to the immeasurable rewards of rescue! What a treaure you are, Cleo, one in a million,and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and beautiful photos with us. Now the entire world knows what your family has known from day one: you'r a gem!!!! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cleo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Cleo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Cleo up in Québec! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your beautiful green eyes and your long whiskers! Your long multi-colored fur looks very smooth and soft to pet! You are a very beautiful kitty!

I smiled as I read about your life with your caring people! You light up their lives, and your antics cheer them up! You have different meows to let your people know what is on your mind. Your person writes that you are a gem, and an adored lady! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to breathtakingly lovely Cleo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Cleo, what a beautiful lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that long, LOOOONG, thick, flowing fur in the brown and black tabby design and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG curly white whiskers and white eartufts, and the brick-color nose, and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are so regal in them all. They're from about ten years ago, and I bet you're even more majestic now! I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Quebec to pet you, and pet your four kitty housemates (past or present)! And I wish I could reach ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ..to pet the Angel kitty who looked like you and got hit by a car, and pet any family kitty Angels there too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me , and the Angels are petting the Angel kitty and any family Angels now.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have lit up the lives of your family members in so many ways, and you make them smile with your antics and energy. I'm so very sorry you had to live your first nine months in a cage. Then you met your Real, True Purrrsons at the Humane Society in Aylmer, and you and they adopted each other on the spot. You've been HOME with them ever since, some fourteen years now! I'm so very glad and grateful that you are living the terrific life you deserve (and have always deserved!). You have tons of personality and different meows to let your Purrrsons know what you want. They know just what a treasure, what a gem you are! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, Darling Cleo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the Angel kitty and family Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful long haired kitty you are, Cleo.
    I am sorry you had to spend 9 months in a cage.
    You were rescued and now live in a forever home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

OMG Cleo, you are such a stunning young cat!!
    I fell in love with your big sweet eyes, and by your longer furr
    Congrats for being chosen as our Cat of the day!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge