Thread: Beauitful Ollie!

Beauitful Ollie!

Hi Ollie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

I smiled from ear to ear the moment I laid eyes on your gorgeous self, Ollie! Your long, plush, grey coat is the perfect contrast to your sparkling yellow eyes, and who could help but melt at the sight of that sweet, smooshy face! While never mom to a pure Persian, one of my most beloved kitties was a Persian x named Ollie!

How wonderful that you found your way to such a loving Persian savvy forever family, complete with a fur bro and sister! I can't imagine a kitty as beautiful and sweet as you being surrendered. But what a happy day that was, the day your Mom and Dad welcomed you into their home and hearts! What a lucky family is yours, Ollie, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ollie! Meeting you today, reading your Dad's heartwarming tribute and seeing your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...chasing that elusive laser and playing with your toys, followed by a nice nap (rinse and repeat, lol); receiving countless cuddles and belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Ollie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fur brother and sister, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ollie, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are awesome indeed, absolutely stunning with that long, LOOOONG, thick, fluffy grey fur that looks so soft and luxurious, and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers, so curly they loop around! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are so beautiful in each of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Grapevine, TX to pet you, and pet your dear brother and sister too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

What a terrific story you have to tell! You have a brother and a sister, and you're the newest family member, the second Persian of the family. You and your dear Purrrents all met and adopted each other at a rescue, and how good of them to choose rescue! My great thanks to them and to all involved. You are an excellent example of the marvelous friends to be found in rescues!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You meow in octaves at other cats and have a special meow for dear Meowmie. You're outgoing and social but rather lazy at playing. You meow for attention, looking for toys to be thrown, then tire of playing with them in 5 minutes and go back to laying around, rinse repeat for the work day, as dear Dad says. You especially love chasing the laser and will zip through the house after it. You're quite affectionate, and sometimes you sleep by Dad on his pillow or by Mom on her feet. You and they and dear kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ollie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some more laser play, zip, zip!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Ollie is simply fascinating to look at, such a pretty boy. I do believe laziness is an art form and it can take an entire lifetime to attemp to perfect. Awsome COTD! Love to Ollie❤️👍🏿😻

What a beautiful gray Persian you are, Ollie. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana