Thread: Smiling Zoey

Smiling Zoey

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  24.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were chosen and researched before you came to your forever home.
    Even with your antics, you are much loved
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Zoey!

Hi Zoey! Happy Dog of the Day, gorgeous!

I so enjoyed reading your Mom's tribute, Zoey, learning how she transitioned from being "not a dog lover," to a dog lover (thank you, Sadey!), to taking on one of the most challenging of breeds! (Thank you, Westminster, hehe)

Major props to her for hanging in there as you umm, "settled in, lol, though having done her homework before welcoming you home, I'm pretty sure she knew what she was in for, what a handful you might be: packed with personality, needing to "work,: i.e. funneling all of that boundless energy into a more productive, not destructive force! Then again, what's a few chewed throw rugs, a torn curtain or two when at the end of the day the reward is the unconditional love, loyalty, and devotion of a furkid such as you! What a beautiful bond of trust you and your Mom have forged over the past two years, sweetheart! I'm sure there were times when she wanted to pull out her hair, hehe, but no doubt she wouldn't trade your off the charts fun factor, that devilish gleam in your eye for the world!

This "entertainment" included chewing on throw rugs, pulling blinds off the kitchen door, and generally getting into anything and everything. So given all this, why would I nominate Zoey for Dog of the Day? Because she is the absolutely most loyal, loving, and trusting dog I could ever hope for.
    How lucky your Mom is, having a furkid, a best friend, a furry family member as loyal and loving as you, Zoey! You truly are one in a million, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...herding your kitty pals, Elvis and Sydney; playing a game of tag with your doggie sib, Sadey; keeping your Mom on her toes with your antics; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Zoey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Elvis, Sydney and Sadey, too!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Zoey, you are adorable! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that thick long black coat that looks so fluffy and sof,t and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big eyes and big smile. And you have quite the personality, too! Your dear mom-to-be learned about your breed from Westminster and did a lot of research before deciding to adopt one. You Belgian Sheepdogs are "definitely not for the novice dog owner." She found a breeder she liked and wound up driving three hours to get a Belgian puppy! True to your breed, you are full of mischief, but you are also, as she says, "the absolutely most loyal, loving, and trusting dog I could ever hope for." You and your dear mom and dad and housemate kitties Elvis and Sydney and alleged-Beagle-mix (who turned out to be a Shepherd-Collie mix) Sadey all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoey, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear mom and dad and Elvis and Sydney and Sadey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Zoey, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana