Thread: Stellar Salvato

Stellar Salvato

Name:  20b.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  279.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    The first six months of your life were uncertain.
    Now you are making up for it in your wonderful home.
    Celebrate your special day

So Handsome

I am so happy you were rescued and have such a caring home now! You deserve it. Your adorable and you made my day, congratulations on Pet of the Day!

Super-Hero Salvato!

Congratulations, Salvato, on being POTD! You are a Super-Hero ~ you have survived human cruelty in an immoral, inhumane lab. Thankfully, you now have the wonderful life you deserve, full of fun, love, happiness, security, safety, treats, and everyone knows you are the King of the house! You are adorable, precious, brilliant, clever, photogenic and endlessly lovable! (Ours hearts just melt like butter while admiring your darling photos!) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! XOXO P.S. Also sending love to all your precious cavy/gp family members! XOXO

*Opt to Adopt*

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Stunning Salvato!

Hi Salvato, a.k.a.
    Bunz, a.k.a. Bun Bun! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful New Zealand White bunny you are, Salvato! Your snow white coat and ruby red eyes are gorgeous! And how awesome are those ears!

It breaks my heart, learning of your very sad start at life, spending your first 6 months in that dreadful research lab. Seeing your "number" tattooed onto your beautiful ear brought tears to my eyes. Thankfully you were rescued, saved from the most unspeakable of fates, finding your way a loving forever human; a home in which forever and always you would be cherished forever for very special boy that you are! And from day you put your paw down, making yourself right at home, letting your human know just who would be in charge! You sure do keep your human on her/his toes with your antics and that stubborn streak, living life on your terms! But I have no doubt she/he wouldn't have it, have you, any other way!
    And oh yes, considering your traumatic start at life, you truly are so very deserving of all the love and carrots in the world!
    How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a first bunny as beautiful, as funny and smart, as special as you, Sal
    vato. You'r
    And oh yes, considering your traumatic start at life, so very deserving of all the love and carrots in the world! You truly are a treasure, Salvato, a true survivor, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming, rags to riches rescue story with us! Meeting you today, seeing all of your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Bunz...keeping your human and wheeker pals in line, hehe, having it all "your way;" being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful Salvato, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your Guinea Pig pals, too!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am glad you were rescued from your first home.
    and now living in a home where you are loved.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Handsome Savato.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Salvato in Massachusetts! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I like your white fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pat; and your cute, alert ears! I am very glad you were rescued, and now you are the handsome king of the house!

You are a busy guy- doing binkies, requesting treats, eating treats, maybe hanging out with the guinea pigs, keeping your servant (human) in line, maybe playing in the tunnel I see in your picture, and posing for photos! Then it is time to stretch out on your side and take a nap. And always, as CavyMom said, being safe, secure and happy! And a loved bunny! Perfect! (I wonder if you and the guinea pigs have similar dietary needs and favorite treats? Maybe a piece of vegetable or fruit?)

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to gorgeous Salvato!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Salvato, a.k.a. Bunz or Bun Bun, what a beautiful New Zealand White Rabbit you are! That fur is so thick and fluffy and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those perky ears and lovely big pink eyes. I too was horrified to learn you had been bred for research and spent your first 6 months in a medical research lab. I am so very glad and grateful you were rescued and then taken HOME by your dear person last August. Now you are living the terrific life you deserve (and always did deserve)! You are your person's first rabbit, and you have several dear guinea pig housemates. You have a mind of your own, and you make your dear person smile with your antics and energy. You've made it clear that he/she is your servant and you're the king of the house. She/he says, "After his traumatic start in life, he deserves all the love and carrots in the world." I couldn't agree more! You and your person and piggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Salvato, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and piggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including lots of carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery