Hi Flower! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, and what a beautiful, most deserving senior honoree you are! I loved learning how you came to be named, sweetheart! Nothing beats being named after a character out of "Bambi!"

How lucky your family is, Flower, having known your love and devotion the past wonderful 14 years! Your young lady/skin sister is especially blessed, having grown up knowing the companionship of a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you! Just as your Mom says, you're not just a best furry friend, a pet...you're family! You truly are the poster boy for kitty adoption, Flower; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! But your family already knows that! You truly are a treasure, Flower, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...napping in a favorite paper bag and playing with your cat dancer; enjoying some time out in your yard, basking in the sunshine; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your devoted family members!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Flower, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!!!

SO beautiful!!!