Thread: Awesome Apollo and Little Star

Awesome Apollo and Little Star

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  15.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You two are just so cute together.
    It's good that you get time to enjoy being outside
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Apollo and Little Star!

Hi Apollo and Little Star in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a beautiful, most precious pair of Lop (Dwarf and French) bunnies you are; so beautiful in looks, and just as sweet and loving as can be!

How lucky you are to have one another to play and cuddle with; clearly the best of bunny buds! You two truly are the living the good life, treated to only the best in accommodations, a yummy diet and most of all, love! You even get to (safely) enjoy your garden come summer! What more could a bunny hope for?
    And how lucky is your devoted human, having two "first" furkids as sweet and as loving, as special as you! It's no wonder she/he loves you two SO very much! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Apollo and Little Star! Meeting you two today, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos has been the perfect start to my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time out in your garden; munching on tasty twigs and herbs, apples, carrots and fennel; cuddling with each other and your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Apollo and Little Star, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Little Star and Apollo, on sharing POTD honors today! You 2 are precious and adorable! Pet rabbits are not wild animals. Pet rabbits are supposed to live inside the human family's home for safety, love and interaction with humans. (Pet rabbits can be litterbox trained.) Pet rabbits are not supposed to live outside. Predators, poisons, weather, illness, loneliness, boredom are fatal to outdoor pets. PLEASE bring your pets, Little Star and Apollo, INSIDE your family home. Sending prayers to beautiful Little Star and Apollo. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Little Star and Apollo, what beautiful Lop Rabbits you are! You are both so pretty, with colorful fur that looks so soft and sweet faces with lovely big dark eyes. You take care of each other very well; you snuggle with each other, look after one another, and clean each other. You are your dear person's first pets, and you and he/she all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Apollo and Little Star, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of hay, fennel, apples, carrots, lettuce, celeries, herbs, and twigs of a willow or a hazelnut bush, along with some water to drink!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Apollo and Little Star, What beautiful lop rabbits you both are.
    You both spend time outside playing and eating treats.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I have got two rabbits. The names of my pets are Apollo and Little Star. They are two years and four years old. They are dwarf lops or French lops. My rabbits live (in Berlin) outside of our hose in a hutch. Apollo is an orange rabbit and Little Star a brown rabbit. They weigh 3.5 kilograms. Apollo and Little Star look cute. They snuggle with each other, they look after one another and they clean each other. Our rabbits can jump very well, they can sidestep and they can look adorable.

These rabbits are my first pets. They eat hay, fennel, apples, carrots, lettuce, celeries, herbs, twigs of a willow or a hazelnut bush and drink water. All day they eat, have siesta, hop and sit up and beg and sleep.

I have rabbits because I think they are cute and tame, and because I like animals. Apollo and Little Star like sitting up and begging and playing football. Our rabbits are an independent sort. It is not easy to catch them.

I sometimes get our pets out of their hutch, so that they spend some time on our green grass. But we have to keep an eye on them and protect them because a fox, marten or an eagle are dangerous for our rabbits. Therefore, when they are on the grass they are in a cage.

I love my rabbits.
    Hello, Apollo and Little Star in Germany! Happy Bunny Pets of the Day!

What beautiful lop rabbits you are! I like your sweet faces, your whiskers, your soft fur, and your wonderful lop ears! You are your person's first pets, and you have learned together! You snuggle together and even clean each other! Your person serves you a varied diet including hay, lettuce, carrots and even apples! You are busy bunnies- napping, playing, or enjoying a snack, and then spending time with your person!

You go outdoors (in a cage, with supervision) to spend time on the grass! You are good at jumping and playing football! Best of all, you are loved bunnies!

Happy, happy Bunny PEts of the Day to Apollo and Little Star!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678