Dearest Su-Nita, a.k.a. Southside Summer Sunshine, what a gorgeous lady you are, an utterly adorable purebred Maine Coon Cat! That long fluffy orange and white fur is absolutely, luxuriously beautiful and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little pink nose and those perky pink ears and lovely big golden-orange eyes! You certainly do look as though you know exactly how gorgeous you are! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Huntington, WV to pet you, and pet your dear kitty siblings Dandilion and Virgil, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're the most loving and intelligent cat, waking your dear Purrrson 10 minutes before the alarm is set to go off by walking on his/her hip and then plopping down on it, or giving kitty kisses, or cheek-nibbling. You keep her/him company around the house, and you're very helpful. You get along well with Dandilion and Virgil and don't let Virgil dominate just because he's the boy. Your Purrrson says "She is a joy. I am so lucky she chose me to love and to take care of me." We're so very glad and grateful that your Purrrsons rescued you from an unpleasant situation. Now you have the Purrrfect Home you deserve (and deserved all along)! You and your Purrrsons and Dandilion and Virgil all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Su-Nita, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Dandilion and Virgil and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.