Thread: Sweetheart Su-Nita!

Sweetheart Su-Nita!

Dearest Su-Nita, a.k.a. Southside Summer Sunshine, what a gorgeous lady you are, an utterly adorable purebred Maine Coon Cat! That long fluffy orange and white fur is absolutely, luxuriously beautiful and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little pink nose and those perky pink ears and lovely big golden-orange eyes! You certainly do look as though you know exactly how gorgeous you are! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Huntington, WV to pet you, and pet your dear kitty siblings Dandilion and Virgil, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're the most loving and intelligent cat, waking your dear Purrrson 10 minutes before the alarm is set to go off by walking on his/her hip and then plopping down on it, or giving kitty kisses, or cheek-nibbling. You keep her/him company around the house, and you're very helpful. You get along well with Dandilion and Virgil and don't let Virgil dominate just because he's the boy. Your Purrrson says "She is a joy. I am so lucky she chose me to love and to take care of me." We're so very glad and grateful that your Purrrsons rescued you from an unpleasant situation. Now you have the Purrrfect Home you deserve (and deserved all along)! You and your Purrrsons and Dandilion and Virgil all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Su-Nita, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Dandilion and Virgil and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweetheart Su-Nita!

Hi Su-Nita, a.k.a. Southside Summer Sunshine! (Love your full name!!!) Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon girl you are, Su-Nita! Your Maine Coon creds are so evident in your beautiful, long coat, your stunning mane, your intelligence and most of all, your big heart and unwavering devotion to your human! (Talk about a Velcro kitty, hehe)

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a sad start at life, Su-Nita. Thankfully you found your way to that most loving of forever homes, being so lovingly cared, cherished for the gem of a girl that you are! How lucky your human is, Su-Nita, having been chosen by you to be her/his one and only; having a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you in her/his life! You truly are a treasure, a never ending source of joy, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been the perfect start to my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Su-Nita...sticking like glue to your human, helping her/him with that crossword puzzle, hehe; playing and cuddling with sister Dandelion and brother Virgil; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Su-Nita, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Dandelion and Virgil, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Maine Coon you are Su-Nita.
    You like to wake your human 10 min before the alarm goes off.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Su-Nita, she is a pure bred Maine Coon Cat whose full name is Southside Summer Sunshine and she lives in Huntington, West Virginia.

We rescued her from an unpleasant situation. She is the most loving and intelligent cat. She wakes me up every morning 10 minutes before the alarm is set to go off, by walking on me and plopping down on my hip. If that doesn't work she comes around and gives me kitty kisses, if that doesn't work she nibbles on my cheek. She has to be with me, no matter if I am sleeping or working around the house or just trying to do a crossword puzzle, she wants to help me! But just don't pick her up, it has to be her idea to come and sit on your lap.

She gets along very well her other two cat siblings, Dandilion and Virgil. She will give Virgil back as good as she gets, she will not allow him to dominate her just because he is the male in the family.

She is a joy. I am so lucky she chose me to love and to take care of me.
    Hello, Su-Nita in West Virginia and hello, Dandelion and Virgil! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful lady you are, Su-Nita! You are a Maine Coon Cat, and you have beautiful, fluffy white and light orange fur! I like your sweet face and your ear tufts! I agree with my friend phesina- you must know how gorgeous you are!

You are a busy lady, too! You provide a series of wake-up activities such as walking on your person, giving kisses or even a little nibble! You stay close to your person, providing supervision - su-purr-vision! for tasks such as working around the house, crossword puzzles or moving from room to room. You are okay with lap time but you decide when that will be, rather than being picked up. You get along well with Dandelion and Virgil, giving it back to Virgil occasionally. You are a joy, and provide your special love and care to your person! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Su-Nita!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678