Dearest Jerico, what an utterly adorable young man you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that orange fur with white trim that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute nose and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big orange eyes that match your fur so well. My orange-with-white-trim-fur-and-lovely-big-matching-orange-eyes girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" and "You're the kitten I would have had if I'd ever had kittens!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are precious in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Satellite Beach, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very playful and independent, curious, busy, and friendly - everything a kitten should be! You love dining on tuna and playing with your fuzzy balls. You also love your tunnel and love to surprise your dear Purrrsons by popping out from it. You're a whimsical fellow who makes them smile every day.

You were rescued by them when you were just two months old! So far they've had the pleasure of watching you grow to the year-old boy you are now. They have excellent advice for all: "We encourage everyone to adopt, not shop. The kitten or cat you rescue will be grateful forever, and repay you with purrs and smiles for years to come." You are indeed repaying them with purrs and smiles, with many more for years to come. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jerico, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of tuna!