Pretty Pritzi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 187
Size:  12.1 KB

R.I.P. little Pritzi
    You were part of the family and are very much missed

Precious Fur Angel Pritzi~

Pritizi, beautiful angel girl~

What a precious Pom baby you were, sweetheart. Your long, golden colored coat is gorgeous, and what a sweet smile. I'm so sorry to hear you've left your family for the Rainbow Bridge, Pritzi. But we know your separation is only temporary, that one day in the distant future you and your Mom and Dad will be together again. So, until that wonderful day of reunion, run and play happily at the Bridge with all of our beloved, much missed fur angels, lighting up the heavens with your bright spirit, enjoying the blow out Dog of the Day celebration I know is being held in your honor! And Pritizi, send down your love to comfort your family. They miss you so very much!

To the family of dear Pritizi~

Thank you for sharing your beautiful, beloved Pritizi with us, giving us the chance to honor her here today. What a very special girl she was. More than just a pet, a best friend, she was family, bringing so much love, comfort and joy to your lives! (Picturing her sleeping paws up with her chew stick/pacifier in her mouth put the biggest smile on my face!) As you say, she's worthy of being honored not just today, but each and every day of the year; more than worthy of her Dog of the Day crown, she was a Dog of a Lifetime!

Precious Pritzi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pritzi, what a beautiful Pomeranian Angel you are! You're such a pretty girl with that fluffy light-brown fur and the sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and what looks like a smile (and probably is!).

I'm so sorry you had to leave your dear Mom and Dad for the Rainbow Bridge. You were their sweetest, most wonderful companion. They felt like you were their child! You made them smile with your antics, licking Lubriderm from Mom's skin, taking a walk, seeing your neighbor BJ, taking naps with Mom, and "going," for a walk or a ride. You loved your "treaters" and giving lots of kisses and sleeping on your back with your pacifier in your mouth and all four feet in the air.

To Pritzi's Mom and Dad, my deepest sympathy to you and all who love her and miss her and grieve her so much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort. You and she have shared a wonderful, precious love that is eternal.

Pritzi is now a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with so many other beloved companions, watching over you and sending down love, and reassuring you that she is with you always and will welcome you Home, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Pritzi Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pritzi, I am sorry you have left for Rainbow Bridge. Someday you and your family will be together again.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana