Thread: Cute Cameo and Charmin

Cute Cameo and Charmin

Name:  16.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  222.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    What a beautiful bonded pair with plenty of other furry friends.
    Cameo, you are so sweet to get along with everyone.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Cameo and Charmin, aren't you ever a couple of adorable Umbrella Cockatoos, together in that great photo! Thank you for sharing it with us. It really shows how bonded you are. No wonder your people call you two bookends! You're very special because you make everyone smile and give more love every day. Cameo, you accept all ten of your person's dear birds as your friends. Charmin, you're the feisty one, loving Cameo as if he's your brother. You're gentle creatures who make everything a game. You're bonded friends and have been since you were less than a year old! You and your dear people and birds and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cameo and Charmin, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and birds and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Pet' of the Day, beautiful Cameo and Charmin.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Charming Cameo and Charmin, on sharing POTD honors! Both of you are adorable, brilliant, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life together and your family who loves you! Sending all best wishes for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweeties! XOXO

Our precious rescued bird, Lil Peeps : http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Gorgeous Cameo and Charmin!

Greetings Cameo and Charmin! Happy Pets of the Day to you two beauties!

What a gorgeous pair of Umbrella Cockatoos we're treated to today! I too love that photo of you two as babies, hehe And 17 years later, you're even more beautiful no doubt! Beautiful bookends, indeed; bonded best friends for life!

I've never been mom to a Cockatoo, or any "big bird." But thanks to Pet of the Day I've had the pleasure of meeting many Umbrella Cockatoos over the years so can say with confidence that the joy and laughter, the countless smiles you kids bring to your humans' lives is immeasurable! And no doubt being but two of a short bakers dozen of feathered family members the fun factor is chart topping!

How lucky your humans are, having two such beautiful, gentle and loving feathered family/flock members in you two sweeties, bringing so much happiness to their days! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cameo and Charmin! Meeting you two has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Cameo and Charmin, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your fellow flock members too!!!

Beautiful bonded besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~