Thread: Pretty Pikito!

Pretty Pikito!

Dearest Pikito, what a beautiful Roller Canary you are! You have such a sweet face there, complete with a twinkle in your eye. And with those bright yellow feathers you are like a burst of sunshine! You are also very talented: you sing for food. You Roller Canaries are well known for your beautiful song. I wish I could hear that song! Your little sister Sassy the dog wants to play with you, but she's too big for you. How nice that you can fly around in your house, and how good that you're not allowed outside! You and your dear Mom and Sassy and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pikito, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Mom and Sassy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pikito

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  8.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So cute that you are willing to sing for food.
    You have a wonderful home and are much loved
    Celebrate your world famous day

What a beautiful Canary you are Pretty Pikito.

I have had canaries in the past and loved to hear them sing.

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Pretty Pikito, on being POTD! You are precious, gorgeous, adorable and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life, beautiful voice and all the JOY you bring your family! (We're glad you stay a safe distance away from Sassy and never go outside where you would get lost and harmed!) We are sending all best wishes to you, Precious Pikito, for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our precious rescued bird, Lil Peeps, fun photo page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Precious Pikito!

Hi Pikito! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful burst of *sunshine* you are, Pikito! Your brilliant yellow coloring and equally sunshiny personality, your sweet song could warm and brighten the darkest of days...like my grey morning! And that *twinkle* in your eye is undeniable!

How very lucky your human is, having a beautiful and joyful feathered family member in you, Pikito! And great to hear you're kept safe and sound indoors, Pikito! Besides, flying about in the house is just as much fun! What a treasure you are Pikito, a never ending source of joy and smiles, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to claw off a note to us, sweetheart, giving us a glimpse into your happy, love filled life! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spreading your wings, flying around the house; singing your heart out; bringing countless smiles to your people; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious, beautiful Pikito, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sassy, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~