Thread: Soft Fluffball Killer!

Soft Fluffball Killer!

Dearest Killer, what a gorgeous guy you are, a "soft fluffball" indeed! You are so handsome with that long, fluffy black and brown fur and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. You look so wise and content in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Wallington, NJ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You aren't the "Killer" type at all, except to the local mice and insect population. You used to bring some every day to the back deck, not so much these days. We hope you are being smart and safe as an indoor-only cat now!

You have a very detailed schedule that keeps you busy each day: sleeping (20-22 hours), licking (one hour), and eating (one hour). And if someone touches you, you immediately have to lick your fur back into its careful arrangement. You're very smart, and when you want to go outside you wake one of your dear Purrrsons up with either paw-taps or nose-rubs against his/her arm. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Killer, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-15-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day

Handsome "Killer."
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I totally love Killer SO much. Xo

Sweet Killer!

Hi Killer! Happy Cat of the Day!

Nothing makes my day more than having the chance to honor a senior, and what a deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are! Your long, sleek and shiny black coat is gorgeous, the perfect contrast to your sparkling yellow eyes! And how impressive are your storied hunting skills! You truly live up to your name! hehe And now, in semi-retirement, nothing to do but kick back and sleep, eat, lick and repeat; soaking up all that love being showered upon you by your devoted humans! Oh, life is good!

How truly blessed your humans are, Killer, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you; the softest of fluffballs, inside and out! You truly are the best, Killer, beautiful inside and out and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...snoozing the day away, taking some time out for eating and licking, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Killer, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, today and EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Killer

Killer.... HAH! Although we've had floof cats who were pretty deadly at that.....but YOU, in that pic, do NOT look deadly to me! Better stay inside and practice your nice-cat routines now, OK?
    CONGRATS on COTD Killer!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Hello, Killer in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome soft fluff ball you are! I like your full, plush coat- mostly black with the touches of brown- and your yellow-green eyes! I would be delighted to pet you-- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some gentle pets for me

You have a purr-fectly arranged schedule … a couple of hours to eat and wash, and the rest of the day to snooze! You give a gentle paw tap or nose rub when you would like to head outside. You used to be a very busy hunter, not so much these days. Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty ALL the time! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome, soft, fluffy Killer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678