Thread: Lovely Cali!

Lovely Cali!

Dearest Cali, a.k.a. Squeaker of the House, Cali-Valley, and Cali-Fornia, what a beautiful mature lady you are! Your brown-black tabby and white fur is so pretty and has such a fascinating design. I love those pale-orange marks around your eyes and cheeks, and your white bib and boots and blaze down your nose. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big green eyes! You are a lovely senior kittizen, utterly gorgeous and precious in every one of those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! They show you in so many different settings and activities. That book in the one picture, "so much I want to tell you"... Are you reading it, or are you saying there's so much YOU want to tell US? (I'd love to hear whatever that might be!) I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Port Orchard, WA to pet you, and pet your other critter housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You might be a diva to your animal brothers and sisters, but you love your humans with all of your precious kitty heart. You have your young friend especially well trained, jumping on his/her lap and headbutting until you get some pettings. You get those pettings every time! You love Temptations treats (a popular choice among kitties far and wide). You enjoy scratching the cat tower and playing wildly with the long piece of string attached to it. (Please be careful with the string! Swallowing it could become a serious medical emergency.) You prove over and over that age is just a number and being a senior does not mean letting go of your childlike spirit. You'll always be your dear family's baby! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cali, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and other human and critter brothers and sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Temptations kitty treats!

Last edited by phesina; 05-13-2020 at 09:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Cali in Washington! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your sweet face with the white mark on your nose (boop!), your long whiskers, and your pretty tabby markings! You are a lovely senior kitty!

I smiled as I read about how you request petting with head-butts during TV time! I would be delighted to pet you for as long as you wish -- since I can't, I hope your people will pet you extra for me. You are a playful kitty, too- scratching the kitty tower, playing with the string (please be careful with the string, for I would not want anything to happen to you). You are sometimes a diva to your animal brothers and sisters. You are the Squeaker of the House, having many important things to say each day! You have kept your child-like spirit and you are a sweet, loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Cali!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful a beautiful Senior Lady you are, Cali,
    Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Cali!

What a sweet girl you are, Cali, and so beautiful in your thick tabby coat, cute makings on your nose and beautiful green eyes.

You are a real cuddle bug, aren’t you! I can tell your family love you very much, and you have them trained to give you pets and Temptations, of course.

In your senior years you have settled down a bit, but will still play with your piece of string and scratch your kitty tower… excersize is important.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats, playtime and cuddles with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Cali!

Be still my heart! What a breathtakingly beautiful, spunky and spirited *seasoned* kittyzen you are, Cali! The calendar may say you're a senior, but just as your human says, age IS just a number! And not only are you beautiful in looks but packed with personality and heart, showering your humans with love and headbutts, craving cuddles 24/7! No surprise to learn how handily you've trained your humans, Cali! Who could resist?

How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a furkid, a best friend, a sweet and loving companion in you! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cali-Fornina! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing on your cat tree and chowing down on some yummy Temptations; watching some TV with your family, giving and receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Cali, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~