Thread: Precious Frisky Angel!

Precious Frisky Angel!

Dearest Frisky, you are absolutely beautiful! What a stunning Domestic Longhair lady you are, with that thick, fluffy black and white fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with those lovely huge eyes. You look so relaxed and contented in the different weather conditions in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How cute you are in that one with your squirrel pal nearby! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were your dear Purrrson's very first cat, and you adopted each other when you were just six months old. You were a feisty girl, on occasion letting your Purrrson know with a swipe or a claw that you were the boss. You loved to go outside, but you had some scary incidents out there, didn't you. One time you were surrounded by three dogs, another time you were charged by an unleashed Siberian Husky. You were on a leash that time, but you saved your life by pulling free and climbing a tree! I'm so, so glad you made it through those near-disasters all right, and I'm so very glad that ever since then, your Purrrson has never let any of his/her other cats go outside! You made friends with the other cats in the neighborhood, but they knew you were in charge.

You passed away in April 2009 at almost 16 years of age, and your dear Purrrson still misses you very much. My deepest sympathy to her/him and all your family and friends who love you and grieve you and miss you so very much. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with so many other beloved Angels and sending down love. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the heart of your dear Purrrson as reminder and reassurance that all is well, you are watching over him/her, and you will be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Frisky Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Fur Angel Frisky!

To the Mom of Frisky~

What a bold and beautiful, spunky and spirited, fearless girl your Frisky was; every bit as personality packed as she was beautiful; perfect in every way!

How blessed you were to have had a first kitty as special as Frisky, having known her love and companionship those nearly 16 wonderful years. And while for us humans not even forever is time enough together, the love we hold for them in our hearts burns brightly, despite the passage of time; never to be forgotten. I'm so sorry your beautiful girl is no longer there with you, physically. But I hope seeing her being honored here today, knowing that one day in the distant future you and she will be together again, puts a smile on your face and brings you some small measure of comfort. She truly was a once in a lifetime kitty, and so very worthy of the title Cat of the Day, EVERY day. And Frisky, sweet baby girl, until that happy day when you and your Mom are together again, run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, basking in the sunlight, giving those pesky pups what for!

So beautiful!!! So brave!!!

i

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

This is Frisky's mom! Thank you all for such kind words! Frisky was such a special girl!!

Hello, Frisky's Mom Joanne! Welcome to Pet Talk, you and your beautiful Angel girl both!

Love from Pat (human lady) and Sparkler and Galaxy (kitty ladies)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Frisky Angel.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana