Thread: Sweet Rita

Sweet Rita

Name:  horse.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  22.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have the ability to make your person
    happy when they were feeling sad.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Rita, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Thoroughbred Horse you are, with that brown coat and that sweet face with the white blaze down the middle. You're twenty years old, and you live in Comfort, Texas. Your dear person got you when she/he was ten years old, and you've been partners ever since. When he/she is mad or sad, you put her/him in a good mood. You're independent, but you like to be fussed over when she rides you. You're so soft to ride, she can ride you backwards, sideways, and even standing on your back (if she doesn't lose her balance). You both love each other very much, don't you. She wouldn't trade you for anything!!!!! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rita, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Rita, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! We loved reading about your happy life with your loving human parent who truly appreciates you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Rita!

Hi Rita! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!!!

What a gorgeous Thoroughbred you are, Rita! Hard to believe you're 20 years young! You don't look half you age!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving, best 4 legged best friend in you, Rita; having shared so many wonderful years with a horse as perfect as you! You and she began your partnership when she was just a child, and every day since the bond of love and trust you and she share has only grown deeper with time! The happiness, the comfort and joy you bring to her life is truly a cherished gift!

I got her when I was ten years old, and since then we've been partners. She's the kind of horse everyone wants to have... but they don't I do! Over the past years that I've had her I wouldn't trade her for anything!!!!!
    Yes indeed, you truly are the horse everyone wishes they had, but only one human was lucky enough to have that wish come true! More than just a pet, you're family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rita! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute to her 4 legged soulmate has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human, taking a leisurely ride, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Rita, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Rita!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Sweet Rita.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana