Thread: Cutie Coty!

Cutie Coty!

Dearest Coty, what a gorgeous guy you are, a most handsome fellow! That soft-looking Domestic Tabby-mix fur is so pretty, with the white bib and the white design down your nose and around your mouth and chin. You have the sweetest face with that nose of several colors and those lovely big golden eyes! You look so comfortable and content settled on that cushion there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Sparta, NJ to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You first met your dear Purrrsons-to-be at a local adopt-a-thon. They were looking for a very special kitty, one who would adapt to their home and their other cat. They found just the one, a climbing, purring, and very friendly youngster who won them over.. YOU! Home you went with them, and you immediately took over. I hope you and the dear other kitty have gotten to be friends!

You do love your food, don't you. You sit up and beg for food at the dinner table, and your Purrrsons wonder if you really want to be a dog! You and they and your kitty housemate all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Coty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Coty!!!

Hi Coty! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beauty you are, Cody, beautiful inside and out; living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! If anyone should doubt that that perfect match, that special someone can't be found at a shelter, an adopt-a-thon, they only need read your proud human's tribute!

He came into our lives when we visited a local adopt-a-thon in our town. We were looking for a special kitty, one who would adapt to our home and our other cat. We needed a cat with a loving personality and one that was not shy. We saw many cats and were won over by a climbing, purring, and very friendly youngster. We took him home and instantly, he began to rule the house
    And what a heavenly match in turned out to be; 12 years and counting! How lucky your family is, Coty, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed (house ruler), as sweet and loving as you! They sure do hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Coty! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...ruling over home and your subjects with a velvet paw; enjoying a special dinner (at the table, of course, hehe); playing with your kitty sibling(s); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Coty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Cutie Coty.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana