Thread: Special Screamy

Special Screamy

We love the story of how you got your name, little one. Who could ever forget the "Screamapillar" who ever saw that Simsons episode? You are way cuter than it, but we know you came out announcing your presence to the world. We are sorry your brother did not survive long, but are glad you are now thriving. Congratulations again, Screamy - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Screamy, a.k.a. Screamapillar Mewis McMeowMeow, what an utterly adorable kitten you are! Your grey-black tabby and white fur is so pretty and fluffy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute black nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are so cute, sitting there and looking straight at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Waterloo, Ontario to pet you, and pet your mum Minou, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be rescued your dear mum off the streets, and you were born a few months later. You got your first name from the Simpsons character because of your high-pitched and frequent mewing when being born! You were the only survivor of your litter-mates. We're so sorry your brother Mewis only lived 24 hours. You were given your second name in his honor. You are full of beans and also full of love, and you love to cuddle with your Purrrsons and your mum Minou. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Screamy, on being chosen Cat of the Day for Saturday, April 18! We hope you and your dear Minou and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Mewis Angel and your other Litter-mate Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 04-19-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Screamy!

Hi Screamapillar Mewis McMeowMeow, a.k.a. Screamy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh, what a pawsitively precious, most beautiful baby Tabby girl you are, Screamy! That sweet little face of yours is beyond heart-melting!

What a heartwarming rescue story is yours, Screamy! We are so thankful to your humans for rescuing your fur mum, Minou, off of the mean streets, providing her with safe refuge during her time of great need, a safe and warm, quiet and peaceful place to have her babies!

I'm so sorry that brother Mewis and the rest of your litter mates didn't make it. I'm sure that was a very sad time for your human and fur mum. But blessedly you survived, growing into the happy and healthy girl we meet here today, bringing so much joy to your family's life! You do your brother Mewis' legacy, the memory of all those lost, proud!

How lucky your humans and mum Minou are, having a beautiful, life loving, sweet as can be daughter furkid in you, Screamy! You're a treasure, a true fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with fur mum Minou and your humans, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Screamy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fur mum Minou, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Special Screamy!

Hello, Screamapillar Mewis McMeowMeow! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an absolutely precious kitten you are, Screamy! I like your sweet face and your pretty markings!

Your people rescued your mum Minou and helped her give birth. I am so sorry about Mewis. You have your middle name in his honor. You and mum are with your people, and you are greatly loved! You are a busy kitten- "full of beans" and also full of love! I imagine your people are helping you learn about how to have all kinds of kitten fun! PErfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Screamy, and love to Minou too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful tabby you are, Special Screamy, Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana