Thread: Sweet Snotz

Sweet Snotz

Name:  17.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  100.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a well behaved bunny you are.
    You know what rooms you are not allowed in.
    You also do not bother electric cords.
    Your Mom makes special treats just for you
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Snotz, what an adorable Giant California Rabbit you are! Your white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute brown nose and those lovely big eyes. You're very smart, and you know which rooms you're not allowed in. You're curious and nosy and at times comical. You're full of energy and make your dear Mom smile with your antics. You love to cuddle on Mom's lap and watch TV. You love attention and affection, and you get a lot of both. You and Mom love each other very much, don't you. She loves you so much she even cooks bunny treats for you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Snotz, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some home-cooked treats!

Last edited by phesina; 04-18-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Snotz in Florida! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a lovely bunny you are! I like your white fur and your alert, straight ears! I would be delighted to pet you if I could … since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you extra pats and snuggles for me!

You are a very busy bunny, too! You run bunny sprints sometimes, and follow your person in a game of "follow the leader" or even chase after the cats! You're not afraid of the dogs, nor the vacuum. You sit prettily for a bunny treat, and your person even bakes special treats just for you! Then it is time to cuddle on your person's lap! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Sweetie, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and adorable! We are so glad you have a loving home where you are appreciated. All pet bunnies should live indoors and we're glad you do! (Be careful around dogs and cats ... Fatal accidents can happen.) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a smart bunny you are, Snotz. You know which rooms you can go into and you stay away from electric cords.

You sit on your person's lap an watch t.v.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Snotz~

Hi Snotz! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, ruby eyed, Giant California bunny you are, Snotz! I only wish your human had included a full sized photo so we could see just how big you are! But there's no denying when it comes to personality, smarts and heart you truly are giant sized; no photo required!

How lucky your Mom is, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as playful and joyful, as sweet and loving, as soft and cuddly as you, Snotz! In looks and in heart, inside and out, you're perfection on 4 paws, one in a million, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown!

She is a loving bunny! I also love her! I love her so much that I even cook bunny treats for her. She is a very special bunny to me and my family, she can always make me smile, she's just too cute!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond of love and friendship you and your Mom share has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing follow the leader, a.k.a. Mom, lol; munching on those yummy, homemade treats; cuddling on the couch with Mom, watching some TV; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Snotz, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your doggie and kitty sibs, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~