The last few years have not been kind when it comes to me and cats. I don't know if anyone remembers Malachi and Phinehas, but they passed fairly close together. They were so sweet and loved each other so much!

Phinehas

Malachi

I also lost Freya to feline diabetes (it's NOT an easy condition to treat as I was once led to believe) and after Freya I was so traumatized that I convinced myself I wouldn't get any more cats.
Freya was a beauty with such a personality that everyone loved. Even in her last few months when she was at the emergency vet so often, they let her roam the office as she hated being in a cage! She had a big personality!

My husband is currently working a job in another state, so I'm essentially a "single mother" at this point. I managed to live without a kitty for 8 months and then the person who had given me Freya came to me and said she had two kitties that needed homes. One was only 1 year old and the other was a "middle aged chubby cat". I was like...of course! So, in August of last year, I brought home Beira and Gwen.

Sadly, Beira passed from FIP, so I was just barely getting to know her. She was only One - FIP tends to get the young ones

Gwen is now the sole princess of the house. She's SO soft! Her sweet personality and purring is certainly comforting.

So, in memory of my sweet kitties: Malachi, Phinehas, Freya and Beira, mommy misses you all