Thread: Help Fluffytails rule!

Help Fluffytails rule!

Hello, we are Iris & Fern (Fluffytails). Previous 2002 COTD members. Iris was April 1st. Fern was Sept. 3rd. We are currently in a very important contest. The Oscats - yes you guessed it just like the Oscars. Its a very big deal in the cat internet community. Infact you can't enter this contest, we were nominated. Thus our plea for your precious vote! The good news in this is a ONE time only vote. Do it once and you are done! Everyone in your family can vote, even goldfish! And Rainbow Bridge babies are given voting power too in the Oscats! I know many of you visited & enjoyed our site when were were COTD's so I'm hoping you can spare a few minutes of your time to show your support for us now. It would be MOST APPRECIATED. Thank you, thank mew! Link to vote is found at the top of our site
    http://www.fluffytails.ca

Done. But: why don't you post more pictures of Iris and Fern. The're soo cute

Lost Cats Hotel Votes!

You have the support of the lost cats hotel all 16 of us including one human ,13 cats and 2 cat angels. hopefully that will help you out ! Go Fluffy Tails Go!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You have received votes from

(Human) Amy, Gary, Nadine, Brendon, Alisha, Jesse, Savannah, Britney, Melissa
    (Canine) Reggie, Smokey, Nebo, Lady
    (Feline) Milo

Ok so my friend, Melissa, and her pets decided she was part of our family lol.....and so did my sister's husband and child, and my brothers fiance.

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far. And we appreciate all the votes still to come in!
    Barbara had asked why I don't post more photos of Iris & Fern. Where do you mean Barbara? There are lots on our numerous pages at our website at
    http://www.fluffytails.ca
    Thank you Barbara for saying they are cute!

I just voted for you too and so my cats Storm, Pepper, and Sunny. Good luck.

I love your website! The photos there are great! I really love the ones of your cats helping to decorate the Chrismas tree!
    I am going to go vote for your Fluffytails now!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Done !! I hope I voted correctly !!
    Your web-site is just perfect ... WAW !!! So much more professional! Congrats !!

I will certainly vote for Iris and Fern! I have visited your website many times, and just love them! Glad to see you here, you can post pictures right here within the boards ... that's what Barbara meant!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

We voted! Your site is really nice and your kitties are just adorable!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...